The Power of Youth

No one's POV

"Inna! Ready for fighting technique N.2?" The little girl smirks and gets into her fighting stance. "I'm ready! Let's go!" Inna starts running to attack the goddess. As she runs the young demigod uses his powers to wrap her in an armor made out of rocks and vines.

"So the brats have some tricks, huh? That won't work!" Inna jumps and tries punching her in the face. Nyx grabs her hand but Icarus lossens that part of the armor and immediately reconstructs it. "Too bad for you." The children said mockingly as the goddess hand starts to get inmovilized by the vines growing form the rocks.

Giant branches covered with thorns emerged from the ground thanks to Icarus powers. "Move away Inna!" The angel backs off and Icarus does what his mother taught him so well. Shoot the thorns as if they were bullets.

The goddess of night doesn't try to move away from the wave of thorns coming to her. Instead she grins before the thorns hit her. "What?!" Icarus shouts as the thorns pass through Nyx's body without damaging her. "Imposible" Inna said when the vines suddenly fall to the ground.

"You didn't think you were the only ones with tricks, did you?" The children don't lose time and charge towards the goddess. Icarus attacks using the nature resources Lady Palutena's garden has to offer, and the fighting style his father taught him. A combination of roots and tree branches wrapping his fists and feet as he punches and kicks. Inna takes advantage of the armor on her body and fights without holding back. She uses the armor so well, just like her mother uses any weapon as if it is part of her body; and certain with her hits, as if his father was there telling her what to do.

The goddess dodges and blocks their attacks this time. She concentrates in not allowing them to touch her. As she knows she can only trespass things after a while. "Agh!" The goddess moans in pain after Icarus hits her in the face leaving a scratch on her face. As she flinches Inna punches her on the stomach. "Don't stop attacking her!" Both continue witb their flurry of attacks as the goddess tries desperately to avlid them.

"I'm tired of you!" She screeches terribly high causing both children to flinch. Nyx then surounded herself with dusk wich started to grow bigger pushing them away. "Ugh! What is she doing?" The angel said as she struggles to maintain on her feet. Her armor starts to separate. "Inna!" Icarus reaches his cousin and covers her with his body as they both are send flying away.

"Ugh!" Icarus back hits a wall leaving him terribly hurt. Inna on the other hand, was covered by cuts since the rock armor was ripped away from her. Everything was dark now. Night covered all the temple. Inna stares at the sky looking at the stars as she wonders how something so beautiful was made by the hands of someone so evil.

Nyx slowly walks towards them. "Inna... no, run away." Icarus said as Inna stands up and spreads her wings in order to be a barrier between the evil goddess and her beloved cousin. "Well, aren't you a brave one? That's so sweet." The goddess swings her arms creating shooting starts. "I had enough of you two already. Prepare to die!"  She moves her arms towards the girl and the boy and a rain of shooting starts was now ready to fall on them. The goddess turns away with a huge devilish grin on her face.

"I'm sorry, Icarus." With that said, Inna closes her eyes waiting for the impact of the stars. "I'm proud of you." Inna opens her eyes only to find Lady Palutena in front of her. The Goddess of Light raises her hand to create a black hole that absoebs the starts that were coming in her direction. "Let us take care of her now." A weak smile forms on Icarus lips as his aunt plants a kiss on her forehead.  "Mommy..." (Y/N) gives her daughter a reassuring smile before turning to see Nyx.

"It's time to see Grandma Palutena in action, sweetie." Icarus nods and gives her a thumbs up. "Inna, take Icarus to the hot spring as we show her who's boss!" With that said, both Palutena and (Y/N) charge towards the despicable goddess.

"Go get her, Mommy!"

*Back at Viridi's Temple*

"Nyx..." Erebus flinches sensing that something is going on with his wife. "You are mine!" Viridi uses roots to pierce Erebus body. The god reacts due to the harsh pain.  Viridi then contracts the roots moving him towards the ground on his knees while his arms are bend backwards. "I got enough from you. I'm going to end you right here and right now!"  The Goddess of Nature walks towards Erebus with fury on her eyes. Willing to destroy him and make him pay for all those lives he took away.

"Hahaha! Wow Lady Viridi, I must say you are quite impressive- Ugh!" Viridi makes thorns appear from the roots causing more pain to the god. "I'm sorry I can't say the same about you. Now, are you ready to see how death feels like?" Erebus smirk fades away as blood flows from his wounds. His grunts are heard while the goddess prepares to pierce his heart with an arrow made out of poison ivy.

"No! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The god starts shouting before Viridi finishes him. His mouth opens widely as his agony scream sounds in all the area. His body starts to dry becoming white and dead. A dark gas starts coming out from his mouth. "You won't go away!" The blonde shoots at his heart only destroying the dry body that was left behind. The dark gas dissipates in the air with Erebus triumphantly laughter.

"I'm done with all of you horrible creatures!" With a powerful thunderstorm Phosphora annihilated every shadow beast that remained. Leaving the temple free from the shadows. "Lady Viridi, we won?" She just shakes her head in defeat. "He escaped... But at least he is not as strong as he appears to be. He is not invincible." The goddess still with the image of almost killing the fience that's loose on this world.

"Well, we won this fight...." Her hands trembled in exhaustion. She slowly lands on the ground being helped by Viridi to stand up. "You did very well, Phosphora. You have my eternal gratitude. Tell me, what happened to Pit?" Phosphora signals the field where the Commander is having an intense fight with his dark self.

"Pittoo! Listen to me you don't want to do this!" Pit argues with Dark Pit while they fight. Both angels in the fire of the battle. None of them willing to lose against the other. "Shut up!" The dark angel shouts while pushing Pit away. 

"Stop playing, and follow me!" Erebus voice echoes in the dark angel's head making him run away. Pit chases him trying to stop him, but Dark Pit flies away.

Viridi runs towards the field in order to help her husband stop Dark Pit. "Pit are you alri-" the angel abruptly stops his wife. "Viridi, activate my power of flight right now!"  Withput hesitation, the goddess accepts his request. Pit's wings start glowing with a golden light and soon as that happened he leaves after Dark Pit.

"That's not you Pittoo. Hold on! I'll help you." That thought gives him the strength to save his friend from the God of Darkness' control.