chapter 3: not who they thought

Silver's pov
I walked out of the room where the girl was sleeping.

Yes the girl, I forgot to ask for a name.
But she was 18 really. She looks 10 or 12 years old. that's why I didn't mind taking her in.

As I was walking down the hall I saw Lue the girl with the squeakiest voice ever. She was a lower ranking mafia bosses daughter, her father wants us together so he can get some power. she is ugly and fake and smells like sex.

"SILVER~" ugh shut the fuck up. She lunged herself at me and I dodged.

"What the fuck do you want" I growled."my daddy said we should get married next month I tots agree with him hakhakhak." Gross laugh.
"No" I growled.
"Hmm what did you say babe" I went to respond when I heard a terrified scream.
"KYAAAAAAAK SAVE ME!!!!" The scream made me and the guards run to where it was happening. We ended up in front of the girls room we all had are guns out ready to shoot.

When I opened the door. I was surprised at what I saw the small girl was in the corner of the trembling and crying and an unknown man creeping towards her.

He didn't look to strong so I snuck up behind him and hit him in the back of the head to knock him unconsciousness and told some men to bring him to the prison. To be questioned.

I started to walk towards the girl who was in the corner trembling. in hope she'll calm down. She looked up at me with tears streaming down her cheeks.
The next thing I know she jumped in my arms I don't know why but it didn't bother me.

After awhile she calmed down and I stood up with her in my arms and walked to the couch. And set her down and that is when I noticed a fresh wound. I was going to get the doctor but She had a death grip on my shirt. so I wasn't getting away anytime soon.

She woke up after awhile and I asked her name. She looked up at and smiled and said "lena". Before she could finish Lue came rushing in.

"Silver~ I missed you... wait why are you holding her." She squeaked.

Lena pov
The squeaker walked in and saw me on Silver's lap which didn't bother me. I felt safe it was something I hadn't felt in a long time.

The squeaker came over and ripped me off of Silver's lap. And she threw me on the ground. "You slut how dare you flirt with my husband I thought I warned you to stay away from him." She hissed then smacked me.

I could feel something bubbling inside me I was pissed to the point where I could hit her. So I did and she hit back.

The next thing I know she was ripped off me and I heard a loud roar I looked over and saw Silver glaring at her for awhile. then came over to me picked me up and walked out of the room.

That was the last time I saw squeaker. For a while at least.

I looked up at the man holding me. "Where are we going" I asked but no response. We went into a room. I looked around. the room I was in was nothing compared to this one. I was looking around when Silver said something.
"You'll be staying with me in my room until the room you are staying in is fixed"
"Wait what" but he just walked in to what looked like the bathroom. So I have to stay in a room with the hottest guy I've ever seen. I go to sit down to watch t.v. I turn on game of thrones my favorite show. When I hear a door open I run to see Silver in boxers and no shirt OMG he is ripped and has a lot of tattoos. I kept staring.

"Like what you see" I want to say yes but instead."I'd like to go home now please " I pleaded nor that I really did but I don't really feel safe anymore.
"No" Huh "not till you are healed "

"WHY DO YOU CARE IF I'M OK I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU" I screamed  as tears roll down my cheeks.
Silver glared At me. "Let's go to bed"..."Um I'll sleep on the couch" I stated. "Suit your self" he said and went to bed. I soon fell asleep.

Child you need to be strong
"But..."
Child until you awaken you must stay safe.
"What do you mean"
The man who attacked you today wants to use your power so that means there will be more
"But how do I stay safe the person who saved today was Silver.
I know child so stay with him until you awaken if you have to. I'm sorry child but I don't have enough power to stay here but I'll be back. Goodbye my sweet child.
"Goodbye"

I woke up from the dream and it was still dark out. I was freezing I wasn't using a blanket I was also wearing some clothes that a maid gave me but they were to thin. I got up and looked over to see a sleeping. Silver he looked so warm the bed was calling me. I walked over to the bed and crawled in. I stayed as far away from Silver as I could and fell back asleep.