10

If I'm your man, say my name girl let me know im in control

P A M(will be her last pov)

My fingers shook as I waited for this particular person to meet me. Not one day have I ever not thought about this man. He was a man after his word. What he did for me hurt me but also help me heal.

I watch as he stood in place, his baggy eyes searching for little ol me. When our eyes locked with each other a smile formed on my face as a frown form on his. I knew something was bothering him. Hopefully it didn't have to do with me.

"Pamatha." He said. I heard the worry in his voice and saw it in his eyes. Something was wrong.
"M-." I started to say but he held his hand up to stop me.
"What's so important for me to meet you? I told you I didn't wanna see you nomore." He stressed.

"I wanted to make sure you are alright. We in this together remember?" I remind him.

"Or did you come here to make sure I'm keeping my mouth shut and haven't rat you out yet?"

My lips maked a straight line. He hit it right on the nail. Part of me came for that too. But I also wanted to make sure he was straight.

"But Im glad you came." He said matter of factly.

"What's going on Mike?" I question.
"I met this dude in prison and i paid him to do something for me." He said.

"Something like what? Dont be having people around here dying cause of no pussy that you was barely getting at home. One person already died. Just because you can make moves dont mean they need to be made."

Before he spoke he look around to make sure noone was ear hustling on our conversation. "Don't worry about all that. Just keep your mouth shut you hear?" I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"I think Keisha knows what I did." I told him.
Cocking his head to the side he look at me strange. "Who the fuck is Keisha?" He question.

Thats when it hit me. Half of these people I know Mike didn't even knew exist. He never once step on my side of the town. He didn't knew if the grass was brown or green.

"Nothing never mind Its not important." I said.
"Hell i really dont give a damn. My ass lock the fuck up while your ass round here scout free. Who she is doesn't really matter to me." He said.

Kenda and Stevenson

"Where have you been hiding at?" Stevens ask a piss off Kenda.
"Why?" Kenda bark.
"Shit you're my brother. Hell i need to know if you dead or alive nigga. " Stevens replied.

Ignoring the words that Stevenson was telling him Kenda mind strand off to how fuck up his life was about to be. His mind wondered on Liz. He couldn't have her around too long. She was getting attached to him and he could see her falling for him. Then it was Denise, his brother's wife. He didn't knew if that baby was his or his brother's. He had her in love with him while he didn't give a fuck about neither of them. All he wanted was his dick wet and that's what he was getting lately.

"Whats on your mind?" Stevens ask.
"Shit a lot." Kenda said looking up.
"Found out Liz was staying with you." Stevens said surprising Kenda.

Never once have Kenda talk to Stevens about Liz whereabouts.
"Yeah and?" He ask cautiously.
"Are you fucking her?" He ask.
"Nah i aint sticking shawty." Kenda lied.
"Good."
"And if i was?" Kenda test.

Stevens shook his head. Kenda knew Stevens wanted Liz like how he should be wanting his wife. He knew Liz was broken and hurt, thats why he wanted to come through. To heal her up for the next man. Him.