9

Cowards die a thousand times, a hero die zero.
A N T

"Way you going?" Keisha ask me.
"To talk to a lawyer." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.
"Nigga you can't nt even afford a damn lawyer. Yet along spell it. " She said.

Turning my back toward her i continue to lace up my all white Air Force ones. "Bitch you dont even know what i can and can't afford. I bet you I can afford to dive in that cheap pussy of yours."

"Nigga not with them yellow ass off brands you call shoes." She said looking down at my feet.

A nigga took his time to shine his jail airforces and she wanted to be petty. But i would have been a pussy ass nigga if i canme for that stingy weave in here head, but i didn't.

"Bitch that green ass pussy." I toss back.
Her mouth gasp open as if it was a shock. Just because i was lock up doesn't mean shit. When somebody got close to having that monkey i know about it. Shit spread like wildfire.

"Bitch close your mouth. I know you got something. Your ass been hoeing before me and still doing it. Don't act surprise." I told her.

She turn her palm toward me and mush me in my face. "Im going let that little gesture go. Next time you put your hands on me ima break them fuckers off and shove it up your ass, you hear?"

"Only bitches hit women." She told me.
"Bitch don't play with me play with your pussy. And ima show you a fucking bitch. I bet you wont be able to lifted them hands and feel the same after Im finish with you."

"Bye Ant." She said trying to dismiss me.
"Let me go ahead before i have to lay hands on you today."
"Violate that parole and make me happy." She grin.
"You aint shit. Yeah you wont me to violate it, just like every man done park his dick inside of that pussy of yours. Got more waiting customers than the McDonald's drive-thru. Go get our son back, thats what you can do." I bark.

"Nigga bye." She pressed. I watch as she walk away from me. She even had the nerves to put extra movement in her hips. If a nigga didn't knew better I would have stick my dick all up in her gut. But that pussy might burn the condom straight off my dick. I wasnt about to take any chances.

Snatching her car keys off the coffee table I headed straight to her car. Before i jump into the whip I stare at the house across from us. Hell a nigga didn't knew Richard ass was dead. I never like that snake ass nigga. He was too of a pretty boy for me. He pick a run down office over these rough streets. I end up in jail while that nigga was in the dirt. I won at the end.

Crusing down the road I love it, by Kevin Gates boom through the stero. I bobbed my head to the beat and tried my best not to turn up in the car. Hell I was riding round with no license and shit.
I pulled up to a big ass law firm and rub my hands together. This was like taking candy from a baby. But in my case the baby was leading me to a big bag of treats.

I wasnt near hesitant as I told the lady from the front desk my name and my reason of being here. I watch as her old as check me out and shook my head. I didn't have time for wrinkle pussy. That shit probably look aggravated.

Mike's assistant walked down the hall sporting a gray pencil skirt, white button up shirt and some black pumps. If he wasn't about to tap her a nigga had that shit in mind to do it himself. But i wasnt a nigga to mix business with pleasire. I just wanted the money.

"Mr. Warlock?" She question.
I did my usual habit and pull my chin hair. "In the flesh." I reply.
"Follow after me." She said and did a u-turn. I didnt knew if shawty had an attitude or she was that confidential.

After we got into her big ass office she close the door hard and it went with a thump. I could tell by the looks of it Mike ass was breaking bread hella hard. That nigga must was gold mining that pussy. I wasnt about to have my assistant office deck out like this. Fuck with me she would had a school desk, wooden chair, single paper and a wooden pencil.