12

When i hold you close , you can feel my heart beating through my clothes

L I Z

"Why didn't you answer the phone yesterday?" Kenda ask me.
I was on the way out and he was blocking the door way with his big ass muscular body.

"Kenda get out my way damn." I said.
He just stand there like a fucking brick wall pissing me off more.
"Whats your problem ma?" He ask grabbing my arm making me snatch it away from him.

"Your woman let you out today? Or did you have to sneak out?" I ask him sarcastically.
"First of all, i dont have no bitch giving me commands. Never did and never will. And secondly, I dont sneak out my house. What bitch have you seen since your visit?" He ask me.

"None, but what woman have I heard?" I ask him.
"You still be visiting your husband at the prison. Dont come to me with the bullshit and be talking my head off and shit."

"Can you move out my way now Kenda?" I questioned.
"Tell me what's up with you." He said.
"Kenda im fucking pregnant. I have a damn husband who dont wanna sign papers. Im possibly sleeping with somebody's man again! And you. You just wanna come and go. I dont have time for a sometimey nigga like you. You either in my life or not. Trust and believe I got enough money to take care of my baby with or without you. Hell you not even claiming it. Hell I'm barely claiming it." I said breathlessly.

"Shut up." He said with emotions on his face. "If I didn't give a damn about your or the baby my ass wouldn't be here. Now would I?" He ask.

"I guess. But move out my way Kendall." I said.
I was tired of the arguing and shit. I didn't have the energy to be going back and forth with no nigga. I didn't have time for my damn self in this moment.

"Where you going?" He questioned.
"Nigga you aint my nigga. Thats confidential."
"I be your nigga in the moment , so what? I ask you a question. Liz don't piss me off right now." He said

"And if I do?" I question.
"Yall bitches love testing a nigga. But wanna run off and cry when we slap the fuck outta yall. You gonna make me slap the fuck outta you and asks questions later." He told me.

Placing my hands on my hips, I cocked my head to the side and look at him. I wish he would hit me. One nigga hit me and that was the last nigga who will ever hit me. Kenda had me fucked up.

"Go ahead and hit me Kendall. I want you to smack me so i can put a case on your ass." I told him.

"Look I didn't come to argue with you, real shit. I came to tell you something. I tried calling but you wouldn't answer." He said.

"No Stevenson tried calling and I didn't answer." I replied dryly.
"Same shit." He half bark.
"So if i hop on his dick and ride that shit backwards with no hands, it's the same shit?" I question.

Yeah , I was testing him so was he doing me. Two could play that game.
"The keyword is if. And plus you can barely ride dick good. Now listen. I know you probably dont wanna talk about it but we must. It's either you hear it from me or you make a trip to the station to hear it." He told me.

"Go ahead Kenda." I said.
I don't know if he was pulling my strings or not. But he had my attention for now.

"We arrest Pamatha Wiley. Due to the fact she was the mastermind in the shooting of you and the killing of her husband Richard Wiley." He told me.

I watch as his mouth move trying to hear the words. He quickly went into work mode and change his perspective.

"How? She blames me for it. How can she? She wouldn't do that thats her husband. What kind of person would have their husband killed. "