Chapter 13: My Thinking Place

~~ It's been 8 months since the guys and I became friends. We spent a lot of tome together. But I feel like that my happiness with them might come to an end ~~

Today is a Saturday, I promised them that we would go to my favorite place. A place of relaxation. A place wherein you can think and decide on what to do next. It's my thinking place. As soon as I woke up, I immediately showered, clothed and ate breakfast. I know that Caleb would be picking me up earlier than what I told him. I told him to pick me up by 9 but yeah, I was right, he's already in front of our house by 8. I said goodbye to my aunt and uncle then I run outside and saw Caleb with a bouquet of roses. Roses are my favorite flowers. I tried looking for a Blue Rose, it's pretty rare so I didn't find one.

"What's with the roses?" I asked him with confusion but I was blushing. I hope he didn't notice that I was. He walked up to me and the guys started going out of his van. They were scratching the back of their necks.

"Well, we just wanted to give you one" As Caleb looked away from me. He was a pretty bad liar. I know that they have one particular reason why they give me a bouquet of flowers.

"Mhmm, I don't believe you. You're so obvious" i told him as I laughed out loud. He was embarrassed that the color of his cheeks are turning red. He tried to laugh but he ended up being laughed at by the guys. I'm thankful that I met them. But I'm still having these thoughts that one day, they will just leave me. That is what I'm scared of. "Let's just go, no need to explain why"  I told them and started going in the car. I got shotgun since nobody wants to sit beside Caleb when he's driving. I'm going to tell you why. Caleb is pretty scary when he's driving with us, even though he sings the song being played in the radio. Whenever there's a traffic, that's when he becomes a beast.

When we reached our destination, the guys were confused. They asked me why were we in a park. I told them that the tree in the middle was my thinking place. It was the most peaceful place I've went to. Even though there were a lot of people running and walking around park. Couples kissing and dating. Best friends sharing gossips. I can still find my peace of mind in that place. Ever since my life got miserable, and things started getting complicated, that's the only place I've spent most of my time before joining a gang.

"Would you like to sit there?" I asked the guys and they nodded. "You know, I'm pretty happy that I got the chance to know you" I told them as I wore a smile. They looked at me and they were confused with what I'm saying. "It's not that I'm saying goodbye because I'm leaving you or because I'm sick. I just want to thank you guys, for everything. I don't even know why you asked me to be your princess since you are the princes. There are lots of girls out there but you still chose me. Thank you for being my friends" I continued as tears starting to fall from my eyes.

"Shhhh, don't-" Bennett tried to stop me from crying but I didn't let him finish what he was saying. I hugged them tightly since I'm afraid that once I let go, I might go back to reality. The reality wherein I am just a girl who lost her friends, boyfriend and parents. A girl who have a miserable life. I feel like this is just a dream that when I wake up, everything that I saw in that dream is just the total opposite of what happened.

"I'm sorry if I'm being emotional. It's just that I don't want to wake up from this dream. I want to be with you every single day. I want to be your princess forever" I looked at them and started removing my arms from the tight hug but they pulled me back. They didn't want to let go of me. They were smiling but I saw tears coming down from their eyes. If this is a dream, I don't want to wake up anymore. We broke the hug and Caleb patted my head.

"This is not a dream. This is the reality, Elise" He pinched my cheek and I smiled at him. I feel so relieved that this is the reality. But I know, any time now... My short period of time filled with happiness and enjoyment will be broken by someone. Someone who might be from my past or their past. Or someone who we will meet in the next days, weeks or months....

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~