Chapter 17: Austin Williams

~ Austin's POV ~

Ever since Elise started being friends with us, I started falling for her. Even the guys did. She's someone you will always look for. She's someone who makes you excited to go to school. She's our missing princess. She's our missing puzzle piece. She makes our life complete. I cannot last a day without seeing her. I always want to see her and be with her. I know I shouldn't get too attached but I just can't control my heart. I can't stop falling for her. I know that in the end, she'll only choose one person and the rest will be just best friends. My heart aches whenever that thought crosses my mind. But I need to be ready for her decision. We all need to be ready.

~~ Austin's Dark Past ~~

I was only four when my parents got divorced. They were having a lot of problems and they decided to separate. They needed time to be far away from each other, but my mom found a new man to live with. That's the reason why they decided to get divorced.

My mom never loved my dad. She treats him like a servant. I hated my mom and I was happy when they got divorced. I can't spend another day living with her. It's like I'm living in hell. She was so bossy and she wants everyone to treat her like a queen. Even though she has a husband, she flirts with other men who are rich. When she got invited to a party in her office, she didn't bring us along with her. She just left a note that says she's going somewhere fun. We waited for her to come home but she didn't. After that day, my dad knew that she slept with another man. My mom told him that she was drunk so the man brought her to his house. But my dad didn't believe her so they had a fight.

My mom left the house after they fought and didn't come home for a week. We got so worried because my dad kept calling her. I started crying even though I didn't like her. After we left her tons of voicemails, she finally went home. But after a few months, they started arguing and arguing each day. I even cried when I heard them say bad things to each other. I got so afraid that my dad will leave me but I felt so relieved that he didn't and only my mother did.

After my parents got divorced, my dad and I moved to another city and that's where he met his childhood sweetheart. They kept going out together and I was left with Marco. Then suddenly, my dad proposed to Marco's Mom. I loved her mom since she was so kind and gentle. She didn't treat me as garbage or servant. She loved me as her own son. They got married and we lived under the same roof. Marco and I took care of each other like real brothers. We made our bond stronger.

When we started studying. We were always bullied because we don't look alike even though we're brothers. We tried telling them that we're only half brothers but they didn't care about what we're trying to tell them. They even bullied us more. And that's when and where we met Raymond.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~
~~ I will continue this story in Marco's POV ~~