Chapter 16: Caleb Smith

~ Caleb's POV ~
To be completely honest, I got pretty attached to Elise. I don't want to lose her. I don't want our friendship to end. Unfortunately, all of the guys felt the same thing. We all fell for her. We all loved her. But she can only choose one. It would be painful but we will respect her decision. She made me feel so happy. She made me want to continue fighting for what is right. I still remember the first day she saw us. I still remember that she didn't trust us. But when she gave in, my heart skipped a bit. I thought it would be hard for us to make her our princess. Luckily, she gave in so easily. Months have passed and I still enjoy being around her. She's really funny and she brightens up my day. I will not get tired of her being with us. I want to hangout with her forever. She makes the guys and I very happy. I wish I can tell her what I feel for her but I still shouldn't. Not right now. I'll wait for the guys to be ready. Hoping that we wouldn't be awkward of we did so. She's the reason why I even got stronger. She was always there for me just like what the guys did.

~~ Caleb's Dark Past ~~

When I was younger, I get bullied every single day. They bullied me because I was smarter than them. I was faster than them. I was the teacher's favorite student and not them. They got really jealous that I was at the top. They kept torturing me. They were punching me so hard that I feel like my organs will go out. They didn't stop but I just let them do the things they want to do to me. Even if I try to stop them, I know they wouldn't. It was like I'm experiencing the tortures in hell. I was afraid to tell the teachers or the principal about the bullying. I was scared that they'll torture me more and might lead to my death. I didn't want to tell my parents about what is happening even though they see me go home covered with bruises. If I'll tell them, they would just freak out which will make things worse. I'm a little boy who's always getting bullied. I'm a little boy who's afraid to tell on them. I was a coward.

Even though the bullying didn't stop, I still tried to be myself. I didn't let the bullying ruin my future. I studied harder and worked harder. I don't want to see my parents disappointed because I received a failing grade. I want them to be always happy. I want to see them always smiling and proud of me. I want them to love me even more.

The bullying kept going and happening. It never stopped. I started to hate it. I started to get sick and tired of it. I got bored with it. I tried fighting back. But it was a failure but I didn't stop there. I tried practicing my punches. I got stronger and braver. I beat up the person who was the main reason why I wanted to fight back. He was so irritating and I want to see him cry and beg for mercy. But I got so hyped up. We were just 9 but I had to beat the shit out of him. I kept punching him, until he started coughing blood out of his mouth. He got sent to the hospital. I got called the principal's office. I was trembling in fear.  I almost killed him. I made him move to another school. I made him suffer but he made me suffer too. My parents and his parents hated what I did. They got disappointed in me. They thought of moving to another city is a better idea.

I turned 10 when we moved to another city and to another school and work. That's the time when I met the guys. I had the same and exact experience with Austin and Marco. While Bennett and Max had the worse experience. But even though we've been through such experiences, we promised each other that we will move on. We will support and comfort each other. We will not leave each other even if we're in danger. We will always be there for each other. We trusted each other and that is what made us stronger. I am so grateful that I met these guys. I am grateful that I met Elise.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~