Chapter 23: Ms. Growling Stomach

~ Continuation of Chapter 22 ~

"I was diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Leukemia" I told them. I didn't look at them since I'm scared that they'll freak out. But they didn't. They held my hand. Tears were running down my face. I can't control it. "I had chemotherapy and after a year, I survived. It was so hard to handle and endure the pain. But after these years, I thought I would be perfectly fine now.. I was late for a week in school right?-" I continued and they nodded their heads.

"-It was because I was brought to the hospital. I wasn't feeling well for the week before that so they had to bring me to the hospital during that time. Then the doctor studied my condition and I told him that I had leukemia before.. After a couple of tests, they told me that I still have leukemia. It came back this year.. I don't know if I'll undergo chemotherapy. I don't want to burden my uncle and aunt. But since I had that check-up, my aunt kept telling me that I should undergo that chemotherapy but I told her that I'll think about it. My mother doesn't know about this and I don't want to tell her. I'm sure she's happy with her boyfriend or with her new husband. I'm sorry for keeping this as a secret. I hope you'll forgive me" I told them and I forced a smile. I wiped away my tears and looked at them.

The guys were really shocked and lonely. I tried to snap my fingers so they can go back to being normal but it didn't work. They were staring at me blankly. I'm starting to get worried. So, I pinched their cheeks and it worked. They were rubbing their pinched cheeks. I laughed at them since they were so cute with red cheeks.

"Well, we understand why you hid it from us. But we're here to help you okay?" Bennett told me as I gave him another pinch. He winced from the pain. I guess they're not made of stone haha.

"Thanks guys, this is the reason why I love you" I smiled at them and gave them a big hug. They hugged me back and we were smiling and laughing. But then my stomach growled, I forgot that I didn't eat breakfast that's why I'm hungry. Hehehe stupid me.

"Someone's hungry, wanna eat somewhere, Ms. Growling Stomach?" Caleb teased and punch his arm. We went to the nearest cafe and I ordered a glazed doughnut with a strawberry frappe. I was craving for doughnut so I ordered the biggest size. While the others ordered cinnamon rolls with chocolate frappe and cappuccino. We ate and shared some embarrassing stories. We laughed so hard when it was Marco's turn. He accidentally fell into the lake then the ducks started poking him. He was holding bread that time so that's the reason why the ducks were poking him. We had so much fun that day even though we confessed a lot of things.

~*~*~*~

4 weeks left before I become a college student. The guys and I took the same course so I'm pretty excited. I started attending the chemotherapy sessions since I started getting weaker. I told them that I'll be stronger so that I can still spend time with them. I told them that I won't give up because I don't want to leave them. I'll be tougher and braver. I wish I'll be okay. I wish I won't die. I wish nothing bad will happen. I love the guys and I don't want to be far away from them.

Ever since they confessed their feelings. I've been spending time with each one of them. They kept calling and texting me. It's hard to choose among the 5 good-looking, hot, gentlemen, smart, considerate, athletic and funny guys. I love and like each one of them. But I need to choose one person. But I can't. But I have to. But I'm scared. Ugh. Help me.

~*~*~*

Today, I have another session for my chemotherapy. Every single day, it keeps getting harder and harder. It's so difficult to endure the pain. But I need to be strong. I need to live for my aunt and uncle, and for the guys. I want them to be happy. I don't want to burden them with my death. I kept praying that I had survive each day. I need to. I don't want to let go of this life.

I bleed a lot. I experience pain a lot but I need to endure it. I cry a lot because it's too difficult and it's so painful. But every single day, the guys are there for me. I feel lucky that I have them and I survived 10 months of school even though I've been absent for a lot of times since I have a Leukemia. But I thank them for being there for me. I thank my uncle and aunt for always helping me and making me braver.

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~
~~ One chapter left huhuhu ~~
~~ Sorry if this chapter is really boring ~~