Chapter 24: I choose

~ Today is the last day of summer. Today is the day for the guys to know who I picked. I had a really hard time to pick. If only I have twins, I wouldn't have a hard time to decide. But yeah, I'm only one and I need to choose one ~

I called the guys over to my house. They told me they'll be here in 15 minutes. I started getting worried and I started panicking. I just don't know how to open up the topic. I know the 4 guys will be hurt but they all liked the same person so they better ready their hearts. Ugh, but I don't want ti hurt their feelings though. Why is life like this?

After 15 minutes, there was a knock on my door. My heart beats so fast. My hands are shaking and are sweating. I walked to the door and opened it. The guys were smiling and I can smell their perfume, it smells so good. Wah, snap out of it Elise. Look at each one of them properly. Choose the right guy.

"H-hey g-guyss" I greeted them. Gahd, what's wrong with me. Stop shaking Elise. I smiled at them and they smiled back. "Come in, guys" Finally, I'm back to my normal self. I'm still nervous ahhhhh.

"Sooo, why'd ya call us here?" Austin asked me with confusion while they're sitting down. Should I immediately tell them the reason why. Should I lead them to a different topic first. Woah, help me please.

"Elise? You okay? You're sweating a lot" Max handed me his handkerchief as I wiped my sweat off. I didn't even know that I'm already sweating. I feel so cold but I'm sweating wieee. I'm just so nervous. I can't help it.

"Uhhhhm, I need to go to the bathroom first" I told them while I stand up.

"Eli-" Caleb called out but I immediately ran towards the bathroom. My heart beats even faster omg. I just need to tell them about today. I need to. I can't let them hope that I'll pick them, they need to move on. I washed my face and dried it. Ah, relief. I went out of the bathroom and went towards them.

"Uhm, today is the day I'll pick the person I'll be going out with.." I told them as they wait for me to tell them the name. "But not right now.. Let's watch a movie first, okay?" I asked them and they nodded.

"So, what are we going to watch?" Bennett asked me as he sat beside me. Ugh, his perfume smells so nice. His hair omg. No, snap out of it. Answer him.

"What ya wanna watch?" I asked them. I don't have any idea on what to watch right now. I'm way too nervous to think clearly. My movies are all about horror since I wasn't a fan of love after my boyfriend cheated on me.

"Let's watch the Civil War!!" Marco suggested and we all agreed. I wanted to watch it with someone ever since it started being shown in the cinemas.

"I'll meet you guys outside, I'll just dress myself up" I told them as I went upstairs and started dressing up. I wore a black off-shoulders dress with my back being shown slightly. Then I wore a black choker and put on red lipstick. I wore my black sandals. And braided my hair. I ran downstairs. And saw my aunt.

"I'll be going to the cinema with the boys, I might go home by 6 in the evening. We'll have dinner in a restaurant. take care" I gave her a hug. She kissed my cheeks and let go of me. I went outside and saw the guys laughing with each other. They look so adorable laughing together.

We drove to the cinema and got ourselves tickets and some food from the snack-bar. After 3 hours, the movie ended and we headed to a restaurant owned by Bennett's Family. I was shocked that his family owns a restaurant. But that's not it. Their family owns the entire hotel where the restaurant is located. It's just WOW. I never knew. They hid it from me.

We ate and chatted with each other since we weren't able to talk while watching the movie. We talked about what we liked and hated about the movie. We hated the same thing *SPOILER* -when this guy showed the clip where Tony Stark will see who killed his parents- Ugh, I just hated that part.

Once we finished eating, we went to the park and stayed there for awhile. This is the perfect time to tell them who I picked. So I tried getting their attention by coughing. They all looked at me with confusion.

"Okay.. This is the perfect time for you to know who I picked.." I told them as I avoided their glances. My hands are shaking again and I tried talking but I ended up swallowing my words. Why is it hard to confess. Ugh.

"Well? Who is it?" The guys asked me in unison. If only they know how hard it is for me to tell them who I want to go out with. Ugh. Help me.

"Hello?" Bennett coughed and I stared at him. Oh yes, I'll confess. I forgot. No not really. I got scared. Ugh... Okay. Tell them elise. Tell them.

" I choose.."

~*~*~* THE END ~*~*~*

*A/N* (⌒▽⌒)
~~ Please vote and share my story to others, thank you! I love you all ~~
~~ See you soon, thank you for reading! Take care & have fun <3 ~~
~~ Cliffhanger hehe ~~
~~ Can you guess who she will pick? Is it Bennett? Caleb? Max? Marco? Austin? ~~
~~ Bye guys! Thank you so much for reading! ~~