Chapter Fifteen: I'll Burn Your Name Into My Throat

Song & Title Credit: Caraphernelia by Pierce the Veil

~Oliver~ 

"How did it go?" Hannah asked I stepped into the bus. The three of them were all staring at me with hopeful expressions. They were most likely hoping I was going to come in here with Lily wrapped around my arm and us back together. Hah, how fucking wrong they are.  

"She was having sex with Ben in the back lounge." I muttered, my anger was still boiling and my fists were still clenched tightly. Never before have I been more angrier than I am right now. I know we're not dating anymore and Lily is single so she can fuck who ever she wants but... dammit, it still hurts.  

"What?" Alexis asked in disbelief.  

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, "She was having sex with Ben!" I shouted, my tone causing Hannah and Alexis to flinch back in fear. I don't think I've ever been more pissed off than how I am right now. I feel so fucking hurt, betrayed, sad angry..... Fuck, this must be how Lily felt when she found out about Miranda and I.  

Hannah sighed, she placed her hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. I didn't want any of their sympathy or pity. I just want to be alone right now. I stormed off into the bunk area and quickly crawled into my bunk. I closed the curtain, turned off the bunk's light and closed my eyes in attempt to fall asleep.  

*Time Skip To November, 20th aka Oli's BDay >:3*  

~Lily~  

"Liliana White, are you almost ready?" I heard Hannah shout from the front lounge of Asking's bus.  

"Yeah, hold on!" I shouted in response before I quickly slipped on my black heels. Today, is Oli's birthday and he wanted to go out to some rave club and that's exactly where we are going. Honestly though, I'd rather stay in my bunk tonight but seeing as today is Hannah, Alexis and Josh's last day with us; I have no choice but to be around Oli. Whatever, it's only going to be for a couple of hours. Plus, what can go wrong? 

I quickly ran my fingers through my freshly straightened hair before looking at my reflection in the mirror. I had on a dark purple dress that hugged all my curves perfectly along with some black pumps, and a cut off, black leather jacket. My make up was a dark smokey eye look completed with slgiht blush and nude lips. I had straightened my hair but it was nothing too special. Tonight, I plan on getting pissed drunk.  

I walked out of the bathroom and into the front lounge where Hannah, Josh and Ben were waiting for me. The rest of the guys and Alexis were already on Horizon's bus waiting for us. I felt bad for taking so long to get ready but I was a little busy getting high earlier to realize the time.  

Ben smiled widely at me, he stood up from the couch and walked towards me. "You look beautiful." Ben whispered, before gently pressing his lips against mine. The kiss was.... the kiss was just a kiss. It held no spark or anything special to it. It was just a simple peck on the lips.  

I looked over Ben's shoulder and noticed Hannah was sending a death glare to Ben. It's weird, the three of them seem to hold something against Ben. They're always pulling me away from him and they've been doing everything in their power to keep up separated which I thought was really fucking weird.  

Ignoring Hannah's death glare, I grabbed Ben's hand and we all exited the bus. We walked over the large group that was waiting in front of Horizon's bus. Involuntarily, my eyes met with Oli's and I noticed something that made my blood begging to boil.  

His fingers were interlocked with Miranda's. He noticed I was staring at their hands together and gave me a smirk before turning his attention back to Vegan who was ranting on about something.  

Once we confirmed that everyone was with us; we all began walking towards the club. The walk to the club was filled with laughing, talking and people constantly making fun of each other. Occasionally, we would get odd looks from the people passing by us but who could blame them? We were a large group of seventeen people- four of them being girls. Three of the girls were covered in tattoos along with thirteen guys.  

Once we finally arrived at the packed club, we all hurried over to one large booth. Somehow, the booth was big enough to fit seventeen people which was kind of nice. The only problem was that Oliver and Miranda were sitting right across from Ben and I.  

After the waitress bought three trays filled with shots is when the night started getting fucked up. About halfway through the evening, I stood up from the booth, grabbed Ben's hand and dragged him on to the crowded dance floor. Some shitty DJ music was playing but I didn't care, I just felt like dancing.  

Is it wrong to say that I was purposely trying to make Oliver jealous? I knew he was watching us from the booth and I used that to my advantage.  

I turned around and pressed my hips against Ben's crouch. He placed his hands on my hips and pressed our bodies closer. The buzz from the drinks I had was kicking in and I felt absolutely amazing. I turned around and roughly pressed my lips against Ben's. The drunken kiss didn't last long because suddenly, I felt someone grab my hand and drag me away from Ben.  

I turned around and looked at Oli with a confused expression. He held both anger and jealousy in his eyes. Without saying anything, Oliver began dragging me out of the club and towards the direction of the venue. For some reason, I didn't even fight back. I just let him drag me away from the 'party' that was supposed to be for him.

~Oliver~

We were all sitting at the booth, everyone was laughing and having a good time while I just sat there... my mind to focused on the fact that Ben and Lily were out on the dance floor.

I watched as Lily began grinding her hips against Ben and he placed his hands on her hips. A wave of anger and jealousy washed over me as I continued to watch them dancing. I wanted nothing more than to be the guy Lily was dancing with. I know she probably thinks I'm with Miranda but I'm not. Never in a million years will I get with Miranda.

I snapped once I saw Lily turn around and pull Ben into a sloppy kiss. I stood up from the booth and quickly walked towards them. I grabbed Lily's hand and pulled her away from Ben. Ignoring everyone's questioning looks; I began dragging Lily out of the club and towards the venue.

~Lily~

Once we arrived at the venue, Oli pushed me into the bus. He slammed the door shut and looked at me with angry eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but was cut off when Oliver roughly pressed his lips against mine. I wasted no time in returning the kiss. Oli gently pushed me back and laid me down on the couch.  

Before I knew it, we were inside his bunk doing anything but talking.

&&&

I honestly hate how this chapter turned out -_-

BTW Is Oli's birthday on the 20th of November? Idk I saw a post on Tumblr that said it was but idk if that's true. My bdays on the 24th of November so idk I thought that was kinda cool :3

WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT?