Luke?

The next morning I get up at 5 am and go to the gym.

I'm there for 4 hours, by the time i'm back at the house it's 10. All the lads at on the couch playing Mario cart. I'm actually surprised their up.

"Luke!! Where were you?!?"

"Relax Ashton, I just went for a walk. Why are you guys up so early?"

"oh uh well we went out for breakfast.. We were going to wait for you but Michael couldn't wait any longer.. Sorry Luke" Calum answered 

"don't worry guys"

That gets me out of breakfast :) 

"anyway i'm just gonna got up to my room if you don't mind"

"Actually Luke could you stay downstairs it seems like you've been distancing yourself lately" Michael said shyly. Since when has he ever been shy!!

"Um i promise I will come down later i've just been really tired lately"

"ok but promise you will come down later yeah?"

"promise"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't ate all day and I was at the gym for 4 hours! I must have lost weight.

I grabbed the scale out from the bottom cabinet    

I stepped on it. I was so excited. I must have lost a like 5 pounds right??

189.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!! I ONLY LOST 1 POUND!!!

I need punishment.

Now.

Razor.

Wrist. 

Blood.

10 more cuts. 5 on each wrist adding to the 8 i already had. That's 18 cuts.

I ended up just going to bed. I couldn't be bothered with life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michaels pov.

It was 2am. Luke still hadn't come down. He promised. I understand that he's tired but he promised he  would come down and hang out with us. I was kinda mad even tho i know i'm just overreacting.

I stormed up the stairs and pushed through the door.

As soon as I saw him I soften up a bit. He was asleep.

I walked over to him to adjust the blankets.

Hang on is that.. blood?

How did blood get on the sheets

it was all coming from his wrist..

Did he? no.. he couldn't have but he has been acting strange recently.. there is only one way to find out. I pulled up his sleeve and as I suspected there were cuts..

Luke started squirming.

"Michael what are you doing" he asked in a croaky voice.

"luke...why?'

---------------------------------------------

A/N 

I'm sorry for not updating in awhile.. I was going to stop writing this but then i got a comment asking me to update so i dedicate this chapter to them xx