Chapter 12 - June 2015

As if we hadn't had enough vomit to last us a lifetime in the last week, I had to join the puke club.

On Harry Styles.

Fortunately for me, I was way too drunk to actually comprehend the level of embarrassment I was supposed to feel. Instead of racing into the apartment to get something to clean Harry's very stained shirt off with, I started laughing uncontrollably. I laughed so hard my stomach hurt. Harry was just standing there in the stairs right in front of me with a shocked face.

After laughing for a while without even apologising to poor Harry, I took my keys out and opened the door. Harry was just standing in the doorway, unsure if he was invited in or not.

"What are you doing just standing there?" I asked. "Come on in." I was still giggling, but after seeing the actual amount of sick sprayed on Harry's shirt (quite an impressive amount given the fact that I had almost nothing for dinner) I swallowed my laughter.

Harry nervously stepped inside, turning his head around as he got his first look at Alice's and my two bedroom flat.

It was a nice flat even though we had a very restricted budget to decorate it with. The walls were painted white with paintings and pictures of our family and friends covering them, we had wooden floors since both Alice and I hated carpets, and there were golden details everywhere. Our cheap marble lounge table was in the center of the room with our huge sofa surrounding it, and I told Harry to sit down so I could go get him something to clean himself up with.

I brought back two towels, one wet and one dry. The buzz from the wine was starting to slowly go away, to my absolute fear. I had no intention of wanting to remember this night, vomiting on one of the world's most famous people isn't something I would go around bragging about.

"Here you go." I handed him the towels as he sat on my light beige sofa. I was ashamed of the fact that I was fearing he would get stains all over it, when Alice had ruined his Missoni carpet.

"Thanks." He started wiping himself off.

Even though this was probably the most disgusting he had ever been, he still looked more beautiful than any man I've ever seen in my entire life.

Harry was soon done with the wiping, and started unbuttoning his shirt. The sight that met me when he took it off was mesmerizing, even in my still drunken state. I wasn't sure I would be able to get any words out without stuttering when I was looking at him, so I looked away and offered him one of my oversize t-shirts.

"Yes please." Harry's raspy voice responded and I quickly got on my feet.

As I was going through my entire closet to find the t-shirt I had not worn in forever, Harry yelled from the kitchen.

"Do you mind if I grab some water?"

I rushed out and tried to hush him, just now realising that we weren't alone in the flat, but it was too late.

Alice's head popped out of her room faster than I could have said "Quidditch" at the sound of a man's voice.

"Elsa, who's here? I heard a boy!" Alice eyes were wondering across the lounge. "Is he in the kitchen?" She continued and tied her robe around her while scanning our flat for any trace of someone of the opposite sex in our flat.

"Alice, please don't go out there." I begged her, not wanting this to be some sort of a fangirl moment for her, and an awkward one for Harry covered in my sick.

"If you have someone here, I want to meet him." Alice totally disobeyed my order as I should have known, and made her way to the kitchen. She stopped in her tracks when she realised who's long hair and naked back it was standing in our kitchen.