Chapter 9 - June 2015

Hi everyone! I don't really like leaving an authors note before the chapter but I think I have to now. This chapter has mature content in it. That does not mean you have to be of a certain age to read it. If you feel mature and old enough to read smut, then you probably are. Just remember, this is your only warning. I hope you like the chapter!

_______________________________________________________________________________

Harry turned to me with an interrogative look on his face. I quickly reached for my phone and opened up the camera to show him what everyone was laughing about. His smile faded as he mumbled out an "Oh shit" and he began rubbing his face with his sleeve.

"I'm so, so sorry." I whispered in his ear before taking a seat right next to Alice.

Alice covered her face with her hands to keep her from continuing to laugh out loud and I gave her arm a light smack.

"Stop it, it's not funny."

"Well actually, it is quite funny." She said between giggles. She eventually calmed herself down enough to start interrogating me about the whole thing.

"I can't believe you just made out with Harry Styles!" She said a bit too loudly and I had to hush her to make sure no one heard our following conversation.

"What happened? Did he kiss you first? Was he a good kisser? Are you going home with him right now? Can I come? I want to see his house!" She was practically jumping out of her seat.

"Calm down Alice or I won't tell you anything!" I said with a sharp voice. She immediately settled down and awaited my story.

"I was leaving the restroom when he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall." I whispered. Alice jaw dropped to the floor and I giggled at her response.

"I need some more champagne if I'm going to be able to hear the rest without killing you out of jealousy." She said and downed one glass of champagne before grabbing one for me and another for her.

"Whoah, calm down you alcoholic! There's not much more to tell, it was a good kiss." I could feel my cheeks burning. Alice looked suspiciously at me with a raised eyebrow.

"There's something you're not telling me Elsa, but I'm going to let it slide so you can go over to Mr. McDreamy over there who hasn't stopped looking at you since you came over here." I squeezed her hand gently as a thank you before walking over to Harry. He moved over so I could sit on the edge of the sofa next to him.

"I was just wondering where you were." He winked and placed his hand on my thigh. "Would you like to dance?" I nodded and followed him as he stood up. He placed his hand on the small of my back again and started guiding the way towards the V.I.P dancefloor.

Even though the floor wasn't open for the public, it was really crowded. Harry's appearance made a few eyes open, but thankfully no one came up to him and bursted our bubble.

Harry took a bow in front of me and reached his hand out for mine.

"My lady, would you like to dance?" I laughed at his action and gladly took his hand. He pulled me towards him and swirled me around before again pulling me into his warm embrace. One of Avicii's songs were playing and we danced along to the beat. I could feel Harry's hands working their way down my back before stopping right before reaching my bum.

"Quite the gentleman, Mr. Styles." I jokingly whispered in his ear.

"Then you got the wrong picture of me." He whispered back before letting his hands drop a bit further.