Chapter 15 - June 2015

Harry carefully put me down on his large sofa and continued kissing me, laying in between my legs.

I didn't want careful though.

I kissed him even more passionately than before, as his large hand moved from my thigh that he was gripping to a more sensitive spot. I moaned in appreciation as his fingers touched the fabric of my underwear. He then slid the garment away and created a direct touch. I dug my fingers harder in his back while he continued with his motion. His pace increased and I could feel myself getting close.

Not wanting to finish yet, I pushed him away so he was now laying down on his back. I started kissing him on the neck while his hands were moving all over my body, holding me in place. I then continued working my way down, kissing almost every bit of him. When I put my mouth around him, he let out a big moan. I looked up at him to see him staring right at me, and he reached for my long hair to get it off my face. I flicked my eyelashes in stupid way to make the whole situation sexy, but Harry seemed to actually enjoy it as he was now panting. I increased the pace and fully enjoyed seeing him in this state.

"You have to stop that know, otherwise we might have a problem." Harry said with a raspy voice.

"You are so fucking hot." He added while eyeing me from top to bottom. He then picked me up in a swift motion, me now straddling him again as he actually carried me up the frickin stairs. I continued to kiss his neck while holding on tight, leaving traces of my mouth on his collarbones.

"Oh fuck, I can't wait any longer." He said as we reached the top of the stairs, and pushed me against the wall. He then pushed inside me and the sensation was absolutely phenomenal. I was trying really hard to keep my legs tied hard around him in order not to fall. His motions were getting both harder and faster, and I wasn't far off when he suddenly stopped completely and put me down on my feet.

"Fuck. We forgot a condom. I'm so sorry Elsa, I'm clean though, I promise." Harry said in a state of sheer distress as he pushed his hair back.

There he stood in front of me in all of his naked glory and I realised that I didn't really care about the very real possibility of getting an STD. I had already made too many mistakes tonight, why not make another, I thought as started stoking Harry's wonderful looking abs.

"Shit. Yeah, well I'm clean too so there's nothing to worry about here. Do you have one though?" I asked referring to a condom. Stupid, stupid Elsa, the not drunk and sane side of me kept repeating in my head.

He smiled in response as he took my hand and started leading me to his bedroom that I had involuntarily left as Alice puked on his carpet.

He opened a drawer in the nightstand next to his bed and took out a small package, which he hastily opened. He put it on himself and encouraged me to lay down in the bed, with my legs still dangling from the side. He gave me a quick smirk and before I knew it, his head was between my thighs. His tongue was working its magic on my core as I felt a few of his fingers slide into me, working their way in and out in a fast pace. Now I was the one panting.

"Harry." I moaned and grabbed a hold of his long brown hair as I could feel the burning sensation come closer. I almost started pulling him up in desperation of feeling all of him again.

"Please Harry." I whispered and he stopped. He grabbed me and pushed me up further on the bed, and turned me around. I was now facing away from him as I was almost standing on all four in a doggy style kind of way.

He pushed in again, and as I was so close it didn't take much for neither of us. His pace quickly fastened and he was thrusting hard as one hand cupped my breast. I could feel the sensation that had been building up inside me finally release, and he then followed up with a few hard motions before laying down on top of me, both of us short of breath.

He rolled off me and we were now laying there completely naked, trying to get ourselves together.

"That was..." I started to speak.

"I know..." He cut me off without finishing his sentence, both of us knowing exactly what we meant.

"I've never had better use of the paparazzi before." Harry laughed referring to the reason why I was even there in the first place.

"Me neither." I smiled and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"I'll be right back. There are t-shirts in the top drawer over there if you want something to sleep in, and I'll show you where the toothbrushes and stuff are later. Please just make yourself at home." Harry smiled and excused himself before walking into the bathroom.

I looked on the floor to find my underwear. It took me a while in my state of âpres-wine and sex to realise that I had left them downstairs. There was no way I was going to go around naked in Harry's house, and made the decision to just sleep without knickers.

I walked up to the drawer unit he mentioned and picked out a black t-shirt, as that was the colour of all the bloody t-shirts he had in there. I chuckled at his obvious lack of affection of all that was colour and walked back towards his enormous bed.

"What are you laughing about?" Harry walked out of the bathroom with a white towel tied around his hips. He looked incredible.

"Just your dislike of anything in another colour than black." I smiled and pointed at the t-shirt I was wearing.

"That's just my black t-shirt drawer." He laughed and helped me up from the bed and led me to his walk in closet.

I couldn't believe I was stupid enough to believe that Harry Styles only had one drawer for all of his t-shirts.

He turned the lights on and the closet revealed too many printed suits to be counted, boots in every colour range possible and t-shirts to match every occasion. I let out a gasp in complete awe of how someone could own these many pieces of clothing.

"Wow." Was the only thing I could say as I walked up to the suits to feel the fabric of them all.

"You can have another colour if you prefer it." Harry winked.

"Black is fine." I beamed back at him.

Harry then showed me where I could find a toothbrush and other utilities. He had everything anyone could ever ask for a night away. I finished myself up and made sure I looked somewhat descent when I came back out to Harry.

All of the lights were out except the one on "my" nightstand. As I got closer, I realised Harry was fast asleep. His breath was heavy and his beautiful brown hair was spread out all across of his pillow. He looked almost angelic.

As I laid down on the bed and put the cover over me, I couldn't help feeling a little bit disappointed that I didn't get a good night kiss and the fear of him totally rejecting me again now that we had slept together came creeping.

"Goodnight Harry." I whispered and turned my back towards him, facing the wall.

Just as I closed my eyes, I could feel Harry move closer behind me. He tucked his one arm under my neck and put the other around me.

"Goodnight Elsa." Harry whispered back almost still asleep. A few seconds later his heavy breathing began again and I knew he was sleeping again.

I knew that I would judge myself in the morning, and that Alice and the rest of my friends probably would too if I decided to tell them, but right now I didn't have a care in the world. I was perfectly happy about how everything was in that exact moment.

If I would have known what I was getting myselfinto, I would have gotten up and left at that very moment. Nothing was ever going to be the same again.

_________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS! Long time no see. So, this was my first attempt at smut! Sorry if it was horrible. :)))))))

Please comment what you think!

So, since I've been gone, "Groupie" hit 27000 reads!!!!!! That's TWENTY SEVEN THOUSAND!! Is this actually real life? I'm so thankful for every time you guys open this book. Thank you thank you thank you. I love you all.

If you have time and you liked the chapter, please vote and/or leave a comment! See you soon hopefully xx