Lesson Five

Jihye looked at her schedule and rolled her eyes when she saw what her next period was; AP Literature & Composition. Jihye loved reading, but writing wasn't really her thing, although her teachers would tell her that her writing was just better than all the students in the class.

The bell rang again to warn the students to go into their designated classrooms. Jihye went inside the classroom and the room was split into 5 rows with separated desks. Ever since Jihye stepped into the classroom, there were already a group of students in the class giving her looks like she was some beggar roaming the streets. Jihye didn't recognize anyone at all, since the only people she knew in BH were BTS and Mihyun, but she knew Jungkook was in the same class as her, because of their same schedules. Jihye stood there looking for a seat that far away from the muttering students that kept giving the same looks when she walked into the classroom.

Of course, the teacher for the class was the same teacher Mihyun had. He would always stare at his phone and laugh at the same picture that appeared on his phone. Although there were different students, it's like all the classes acted the same with the same behavior. They would always talk loudly, use their phones, spitting spitballs or even throwing paperballs at each other.

She finally found a seat that was near the windows, so she could get a nice breeze of fresh air when she was given any paperwork to do. She placed her pastel green backpack on the floor, taking out her notebook and a white mechnical pencil, placing it symmetrically on top of the wooden surface.

Jungkook suddenly rushed into the classroom, scanning the room to find Jihye. A group of the girls noticed him and called out his name, so that he can sit near them.

"Jungkook-ah, come here and sit next to-," the girl was twirling her hair and sitting upright trying to seductively impress Jungkook, but her ignored her request and scanned the room for Jihye. He finally laid his eyes on those familiar long dark brown locks and walked up to the seat that was next to her.

"Jihye~!" Jungkook called out.

Jihye recognized the familiar voice and turned around smiling and waving at Jungkook.

The girls that were calling out to him earlier, were whispering to each other and kept envying Jihye.

"Out of all the girls, Jungkook picks that. Pathetic," the girl said out loud making Jihye and Jungkook overhear her. The group of bitches snickered and giggled knowing that Jihye heard her. One of them gave Jihye a daggering look, that made Jihye hiss at them and mumble curse words under her breath.

Jihye turned away to look out the window while she was clenching her fist that was already turning paler than her own skin tone. Jungkook noticed her actions and put his hand on her shoulder, making her suddenly bounce from her seat and turn around looking directly into Jungkook's hazel brown eyes. There was already a blush creeping onto Jihye's face from Jungkook's attractive appearance.

"Look, don't listen to them. You're way better than them anyway, so don't waste your time on them. I'll protect you from whatever they do to you, ne? Trust me, okay?," Jungkook grinned at Jihye.

Jihye smiled back and nodded cutely at him, making Jungkook blush. He quickly turned away to prevent his cheeks from turning pink. Jihye noticed his actions and giggled at his adorableness.

"What's so funny?," Jungkook pouted while covering both his cheeks with his hands.

"Nothing, you're just acting really..."

"Acting really what? Tell me Jihye please~," Jungkook leaned towards Jihye with that same pouting face.

Jihye continued to blush even harder, but covered it up by laughing at him.