Lesson Seven

Jungkook and Jihye were already at the office, waiting in line just to grab their new schedules. It was a longer wait than they ever expected, clearly the woman who was handing out with papers was all over the place. It would have been easier if she would just give out the schedules by calling out the students names instead of scattering through each paper, finding the right name to give to the right student.

"Aigoo~ this school is a mess," Jihye said to herself while crossing her arms, trying to wait patiently in line for her turn.

"The seongsaengnim is more of the mess," Jungkook said jokingly to Jihye.

She chuckled at Jungkook's comment, while Jungkook smiled back at her.

It was pretty awkward for the both of them, I mean they like know everything about each other, but they don't seem to show that they are; I guess you can say close?

"So-" Jungkook said just to break the awkward silence in the air between the two.

Jihye quickly looked directly meeting Jungkook's hazel orbs that made Jungkook start to blush.

Oh god, she's so cute. Jungkook thought to himself continuing to look deeply into her eyes.

"Erm- were you going to say something?" Jihye said while waving her hands in front of his face just to see if he was okay.

Jungkook snapped out of his senses and completely forgot what he was going to say before.

"Oh, oh- um yeah, I-I'm fine."

Jihye stood there laughing at his cute self and move up to fill in the space that was in front of her.

"I was going to say, how'd you feel about dance class yesterday?"

"It was fun, I guess. I'm just not a big fan of the pre-exercises, you know? I mean dancing is already an exercise."

"I agree."

The two broke the awkwardness from earlier and started talking about dance class to their favorite animes that they both loved. Just having a pleasant conversation with each other made the time past and they were near to the front of the desk to grab their schedules.

There was a familiar figure in front of them, she had shoulder-length blonde hair and a wide figure. It turned out to be the same bitch who tripped Jihye in the hallway, her name was Kang Eunseo.

She was one of the popular students of the infamous clique, they don't really have a name for themselves, but students named them instead. Some call them, "The Chic Clique," or even "The Sluts of BigHit." They basically just hook up with any guy and when I mean any, I mean any. The leader of the group was Lee Jiyun, she was known as the "Queen Slut" and the other members were just her followers. People say that Jiyun hooked up with one of the former teachers who used to work at BigHit, but he got fired because the staff found about the secret relationship he was having with a student, so they reported him to Principal Bangnim. They didn't find out who the student was though, but rumors say that it was Jiyun.

They clique also has a thing for BTS who wouldn't honestly. All three of them have a thing for Jeon Jungkook and they try so hard to seductively impress them, but honestly they are just making a fool of themselvs because he doesn't have a thing for girls like them. He likes girls who are cute, kind, has a nice body, and a girls with the name Park Jih- I said too much.

The clique was loved or hated by students, I don't get how people look up to them, but that's their preferences, I guess.

Eunseo heard the familiar soulful voice of Jeon Jungkook and her eyes widened. She spun around quickly, twirling her hair doing her try hard seduction for Jungkook.