Chapter 10 The Talks & The Fights

(Your POV)

I woke up the next morning and got ready as usual. Once I was ready I waited for Jordan so we could walk to school together. We walked hand in hand and got looks for people. Not nasty looks, but happy and surprised ones. It's like they all needed us to know they approved of it. I blushed a bit knowing that people kept looking at us though. But Jordan explained to me that they were surprised because he hasn't dated anyone in a long time. That gave me a sense of relief. But what didn't, was knowing that Shannon knew. She saw us walk down the hall earlier and glared at me. Then, she slammed her locker and went to class pushing past everyone in anger. I didn't think Shannon would really hate it that much, but I guess I was wrong. I decided to ignore it though, so did Jordan. The day went by as it always did. The same classes. The same people. But something felt off. I didn't want it to ruin my good mood though, so of course, I ignored it. I didn't want anything to ruin the good feeling I was having. It was so rare for me to feel this way, I wanted it to last as long as possible. The day was going by pretty fast though. Before I knew it, P.E. was over and it was time for study hall. I told Jordan I would meet him there because I left my notebook in my locker. So he headed there while I went to collect it. That's where things went wrong. When I closed my locker, I saw another boy there.

Boy: So, you and Jordan, huh?

I recognized him easily. He was Bryan.

(A/N: I'M SORRY FOR WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO BRYAN. I LOVE YOU I SWEAR)

Bryan was in Mr. Quinn's class with me. But he took honors science, so he was in Mr. Mullins class instead of Mr. Fuentes's.

You: uh.. Yeah. Are you guys friends?

Bryan: Yeah. But we don't talk as much. Being in different classes is kinda difficult. But I was honestly hoping he'd introduce us properly.

Y: Oh, sorry about that. I'm-

B: (Y/N)? I know. And I'm-

Y: Bryan?

He smiled, and so did I.

B: Yep. I thought you'd know who I am. Which makes this a little easier.

Y: Makes what-

I was instantly cut off by a pair of lips connecting to mine. I dropped my stuff and tried to push him away but he just pushed me against the lockers. When I tried to push him away or turn my head, he'd continue pushing me against them. The more I squirmed, the more it hurt. There was no one in the halls. Everyone was in class. What was I supposed to do? I was being harassed and no one was around! I tried calling for help, but the words from my mouth were cut off but Bryan. I eventually gave up. This would stop if I kissed him back, right? I tried it. I gave in, and I wish I didn't. Because the next voice I heard, was one I loved. It was Jordan.

Jordan: (Y/N)?

Bryan let me go and turned to him.

Bryan: I'll let you too catch up.

He gave a slight laugh and turned away, walking in the opposite direction.

I turned to Jordan horrified and unready to explain, but he just looked at me with a heartbroken expression.

You: N-no... I didn't-... I wouldn't-... I-I...

Jordan: Save it! I don't wanna know. She was right about you..

He turned away from me and started walking away. Tears threatened my eyes. Why was this happening? This was a dream. I was going to wake up. I was going to be in bed. I was going to get ready for school. And I was going to see my boyfriend, Jordan. This was a dream. No. A nightmare. This wasn't happening.