Chapter Fifteen

I stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen I just thought about the decision I made and I regretted it but how am I gonna tell Luke? I feel so shitty

"Lukey, I can't go through with this. You still work in the school, Im still a minor" I didn't turn to face him

"But I'll quit, I want to be with you day and night"

"Luke I love you but that's just moving a little to quick I'm sorry for getting your hopes up" I said, all I heard was him grabbing his keys and walking out the door. Did he just silently break up with me? Why would I agree in the first place, stupid stupid I hit my head. I felt a tear form in my eye but I just wiped it away, if he doesn't want me then whatever. I sat on the couch all day watching RuPauls Drag Race, ignoring everyone around me. Can this please just be over? This day. This year. This lifetime. I know I'm being over dramatic but I don't want to text Luke and he's the only thing on my mind. I love him so much I can feel it in my heart when he smiles at me, I can feel it when my phone shows his name- just as I was stuck in thought rooting for Phi Phi O'Hara my phone buzzed.

Luke-
That really made me think, Abby I love you I want you to decide. I need to also. I'm going to take care of Latin with Courtney for a while. I love you. x

I didn't know what to reply, I just sat there rereading the message over and over again. I laid down staring at the ceiling pulling covers over my face and cried, he's going back to Courtney?

I feel so betrayed, I want him and only him I feel a bond with him I have with no one else. What if I just go with Calum then? How will he feel? I quickly sent a text to Calum and closed my eyes still feeling tears come down my face.

Calum. I would like to take you up on that date, you were right me and Luke are just not meant to be. Let's test the waters with an us eh? xx