Chapter Five

Luke's p/o/v

I over heard the beautiful voice that made my day in class, I looked over and she was talking about a "boy" she liked. I can't believe that! She's been leading me on and she likes another guy?! I excuse myself to the bathroom, once I get to the door and small hand pulls my arm

"What do you want?!" I said anger clear in my voice

"Why are you mad?" She asked so innocently

"Because you lead me on! I thought you liked me! It's because I like you!" I said and her eyes widened

"If you're so concerned, the guy I was talking about was you" she said ashamed, "how am I supposed to tell my teacher I love the way he scans over the class when they aren't looking, I love the way he bites his lip and his lip ring rolls under his so perfect lips, I can go on for days! But how am I supposed to just come up to you and say that!"

I was in shock, did she really mean that? Before I knew what I was doing my lips were pressed on hers, Abby had the softest lips ever. Her embrace was amazing, as our tongues danced a ballet I felt the Sparks I've never felt with any other girl. She pulled away and looked into my eyes, I looked back into her beautiful blue ones.

"What does this mean?"

"We can't tell anyone about this or both of us get in big big trouble, now back to school topic.. have you finished your assignment?" I raised my eyebrow, and she pushed me playfully.

"I don't know, maybe? But I have to get back to my best friend before he comes here and "kicks your ass"" she used air quotes and I chuckled at her adorableness. We walked back to the table and separated, I looked at my family and had a smirk played on my lips. Hopefully this will happen again real soon.

A/N: Happy Easter! I know I haven't updated and for that I am truly sorry. Now I kind of have this played out in my mind I just don't know if that's my finial idea for the story. Off topic but I have been addicted to Romeo & Juliet lately so that is definitely going to be involved in this story... Just a heads up. Also one more thing, I know this chapter was small but I didn't know what to put in Luke's point of view so the next one will be longer trust me.
Remember to smile, keep your head up, and stand strong.

Bye loves x