Chapter Three

It's only Monday... I have to wait two days. ugh!

I walked to my locker and grabbed my bag, walking to the buses I ran into Mr. Hemmings,

"Abby! I was just looking for you. I was wondering if we could do that tutoring session today because I'm busy on Wednesday afternoon." he smiled

"Sure Mr. Hemmings" I said in a voice that even I didn't recognize. His smiled widened.

"Great! Thanks" he said and lead me into a class room, I've never been in here before.

"So before the other kids get here, would you like to talk?" He said his hands intertwining. OTHER KIDS?! Fucking great.

"Yeah, why are you allowed to have piercings?"

"Administration thought it was "sexy"" he did air quotes. "What do you think?"

"Well I think they're very distracting" I said finishing my math homework.

"How are they distracting?" He said, fucking hell. bruh....

"Well first your always butting your lip and that lip ring is like dämn. Second every girl in this school thinks your hot?" I said like it was the most obvious thing.

"Do you think I'm hot?" Um.. yes. no. maybe. fuck. you're the sexiest thing God ever made.

"Um. isn't that against school rules? liking a teacher?" I said

"Well I'm not asking if you like me I'm asking if you think I'm hot?" Before I could come up with another excuse to avoid the question, the door opened and 5 of the most popular bitches walked in. Oh shit. Please no, this is going to be so bad! They are so mean and thinks everybody likes them.

"Oh look Mr. Hemmings had to deal with her for who knows how long. I'm sorry we had to come late," Wow really? You think he's going to stick up for you, a hoe? You're funny!

"Samantha sit down" Mr. Hemmings said sternly. Damn that's new, he's always been nice for the day I've known him. Should I be happy/excited or scared/weirded out?

A/N: I don't even know, maybe it's good, maybe not. I don't know 😂👍👐
While I'm writing this I'm listening to Live5SOS and dying a little inside.