Chapter Two

Class is going by really quickly. All I can focus on is how he bites his lip when the class is reading aloud, his lip ring slips under his upper lip and it's so cute ( no sexy )

'Abby! Stop he's your teacher' I mentally yell at myself. He looks at me and looks at the seating chart to check my name.

"Abby read the next paragraph" I sighed and started reading about Babylonia. This guy Hammurabi decided it'd be cool to make 282 laws that were very harsh and I have to learn about it.... It's really annoying. I scan the room when I'm done reading and Mr. Hemmings is staring straight at me, a smile plastered on his face. I blush at the way his eyes smile too.

When the bell rings I go to his desk,
'ABBY! What are you doing?!' I yell at myself,

"Mr. Hemmings" he looks up at me and smiles,

"Abby, how nice to see you" he said stopping his writing.

"I was wondering if. uh. you could tutor me, I don't really get this Hammurabi thing, his code, him" his smile grows a little more,

"Sure, what about Wednesdays after school?" He says with a little chuckle, why is an hot Australian doing in America anyways?

"That's great, thank you so so much. My grades need to stay up in this class" I praise, he chuckles again and nods

"Do you need a late pass? The bells going to ring." He says and starts writing on a piece of bright green paper. I understand Hammurabi and his stupid code, I just want to spend more time with Mr. Hemmings.

A.N/ so yeah, I'm kind of imaging my social studies class and what I'm learning and having a big test on tomorrow for this. Dreading it :/ but hope you likey 🍻😂