Chapter Four

I didn't pay attention to anything he was saying, all I payed attention to was the girls who literally are eye fucking him. I can't blame them though.

"Abby? Do you understand?" Mr. Hemmings asked and I nodded not looking in his blue orbs. Soon it was over and the "girls" left.

"So are you going to answer my question?" he stated

"What question? I don't remember any question. Maybe tomorrow in class?" I smiled and walked out of the room. I mean what if he's doing this so I can get in trouble? Well oh well what's the worst that can happen? I check my phone to see if I have any new messages, there is two. Well aren't I popular? Haha I'm funny!

'Remember to smile that beautiful smile - Calum'

'Abby, what would you like for dinner? - the Devils spawn (sister)'

I wonder what Mr. Hemmings had to reschedule for? Is he even single?!? Well that didn't even cross my mind, I wonder what "Luke" is doing. Am I obsessed? No.. Maybe? I need to stop thinking about it so much. My phone started ringing "Calum"

"Hey boo thang" I said

"Hey Abbyy"

"What are you doing?" I asked

"So you know the teacher you're like in love with?"

"I'm not in love with him!" I said back rather loudly,

"Yeah sure, he's here right now and I think you should get here like now"

"Why? I don't want him back thinking I'm a stalker"

"Abby! We're eating food! Let's go already damn"

"Fine" I huff and start driving to Texas Roadhouse, as I enter I see Calum wave like a lunatic. I went to sit down and seen Luke with his family? 1 older woman and Man and 2 younger males.

"Hey darling" Joy hugged me, I hugged her back looking at Luke's table directly to the side of us, I'm not gonna eavesdrop. Nooo

"So Lukey. How's the new job?" His mother? Said

"Really well, I'm actually really happy. All my classes are amazing" he responded. I need to stop, I started talking to Calum

"So Calum any lucky ladies?"

"You know how I am" he said cooly and I rolled my eyes. Joy rolled her eyes and chuckled with me.

"Any lucky guys I can punch in the face?" Calum said winking

"Oh actually one. I mean I don't know what's happening but I really like him. I just don't know how to tell him." I said and looked over to see Luke looking at me. I smiled and waved, ooo if looks could kill. Does he think it's not him? I mean even if it was someone else he'd still be number two at least.

A / N : Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I don't know if she should tell him yet or not. Next chapter or later? Please let me know in the comments. Thank you much love x -Lexi