Chapter [1]

Heads up.. Baby talk is not my thing. It might be funny or annoying but it is what it is. This might be a boring chapter but it just a way to start a book I guess.

"MOWWY!" I screamed running inside the house with tears running down my brown cheeks and red gewwy stuff running down my legs that hurt wely wely wely bad!

I ran to the living room to see my mowwy standing there with the bandaids and the slimy stuff in the tube.

"Come on hunny. Sit on the couch." She said putting the bandaids down and the slimy thing on the table. She picked me up and placed me on the couch.

I still had tears running down my cheeks while my mowwy hummed a song. She gave me a rag and told me to hold it in my mouth. I bit down on it and she smiled a pwetty smile at me.

"This might sting a little love." She said in a soft voice. She pushed her light brown hair behind her ear. She grabbed a brown bottle and put something on the ball that fluffy. It's sooooo adorable. It's like a bunny tail.

I focused back in when my mowwy grabbed my hand softly. I took a deep breath through my nose and closed my eyes.

I can do this! This won't hurt. Mowwy wouldn't hurt me.

"All done." She said.

I opened my eyes and took the rag out of my mouth.

"What?" I said and looked at my leg with bandaid on. I started to giggle as mowwy grabbed the rag and wiped my tears.

I jumped on my mowwy and hugged her knocking both of us down on the table.

"Ow Autumn." She said as we bumped into the table.

"Sowwy mowwy I just want to hug you." I said smiling at her.

"It's fine Autumn. Hey guess what?" She said with a huge smile on her face. She has a vewy pwetty smile. I wish I could smile like her.

"What?" I said and shot back at her copying her smile.

"I think new neighbors are moving in next door." She said with her eyebrows up.

I take in a deep breath, "that means a new friend!" I smiled and giggled.

"Now Autumn, what did we say about friends." She said with a weird tone.

"No friends until I can do math." I said with an annoyed tone.

Why can't I have a friend, I've only had 1 friend in all my 5 life! But he disappeared. Don't know where he went but I miss him. He was nice but I don't think mowwy like him that much.

"Good job. Now it's time for you too go to bed missy. They will probably be here tomorrow." She said picking me up and carrying me upstairs to the bathroom.

"MOWWY! Do I have to get a bath!" I said flipping my head back feeling the tears already in my eyes.

"Yes stinky. You were outside." She said sitting me on the toilet and sliding off my shirt.

"But I wasn't in the mud!" I screamed at her.

"Hey!" She yelled back. "I am your mother, you don't talk to me like that! Now if I say take a bath then you will take a damn bath!" She snapped at me.