Chapter [7]

Arriving at Alex house about 11:00. I didn't realize he lived so far away.

"Come on Rocky." I said hoping out the car and letting rocky slide out.

I walked up to the door and knocked 3 times. I waited while a breeze blew my loose ends to the side. Rocky just sat there by my side with his tongue out.

"Some bodyguard." I looked down at him and scoffed.

The door finally opened and revealed a 6"4, no shirt, messy hair, didn't realize he had 8-pack and toned. Alex.

"Your dog doesn't bite or make noise does he?" He said looking down at Rocky while Rocky was sitting there wagging his tail.

"Nah, he's quiet." I said smiling.

"Come in. Go up the stairs and to the 3rd room on the right. Silently." He said putting emphasis on 'Silently'.

I nodded my head.

"Come on Rocky." I whispered.

I walked in with Rocky on my side as we walked up the stairs silently as possible. Alex stayed downstairs to get something. We walked to the 3rd room on the right and I opened the door slowly to see a low light room.

I opened the door all the way to see a huge King size bed in the corner. A small hoop on the door. And a chair with a huge bunch of clothes on it.

I walked in and Rocky instantly found his spot to sit in. He laid down as I crept in and found what look like a clean spot on the bed. I sat down and took off my book bag and set it beside me. I pulled out my phone to see:

3 Missed Call- Mom
8 Unread Texts- Mom

I ran my hand through my hair. This is so freaking frustrating. I don't know what to do. I'm so angry but I don't wanna hurt my mom.

I growled under my breath as I sunk my head between my legs. A tear fell out and then another one.

"Hi." I heard a small voice from in front of me.

I looked up to see a small little girl. She had brown hair that was tied into a bun.

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" I said wiping my tears fast as possible. She was like a smaller version of Alex just a female.

"No, I couldn't sleep." She said shrugging her shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I said worried. It's 11:00 at night and it's school tomorrow.

She shook her small head.

"What's wrong?" I said patting the bed for her to sit next to me.

She walked over and climbed on the bed. Rocky looked up at her for a second before going back to sleep.

"I just miss my mommy." She said looking at me with tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't cry." I said pulling her close to me.

I don't even know the little girl yet i'm trying to comfort her.

She began crying into my shirt. I began rubbing her hair back softly as I held her close.

"It's okay. Where is Ms.Mommy?" I said pulling apart to look at her beautiful eyes.