2

Chapter 2 - Niall's POV:

I walked back into the music shop and was again greeted by the beautiful girl, Rosie. I didn't even bother walking over to the guitars, I just walked right up to her.

"Hello. I see you kept your promise of returning." She said.

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I? I mean you aren't that ugly." I said, regretting it.

She kind of flinched, but smiled. She nervously laughed and brushed it off.

Why did I say that? All that's going to do is push her away and hurt her. I can't believe I said that. She is beyond gorgeous and now she might think otherwise.

'Pushing her away means you can't hurt her even more. It's a good thing.'

No it isn't. It's not good at all. I hurt her. I hurt her. Just like I hurt everyone else, I hurt her.

"O-okay. Um.... thanks? So what's up?" She asked trying to change the subject.

"Nothing much. How about you? Got any appointments tonight or is your charge too high?"

Gosh! Why am I acting like this? I can't believe I just called her a whore! She isn't at all. I wish I wasn't so damaged. Then I wouldn't have to put my walls up and defend myself as I protected her from me. Then I wouldn't be calling her a whore or ugly.

"I think you should go now." She said in a hurt voice.

I'm sorry.

"I'll do what I want, babe."

"Seriously just get out before I call my manager." She said as she stood up.

"Fine, princess, have it your way. Just know that you're really missing out. I might've been the best client you've ever had." I said as I walked out.

What is wrong with me?!

'Everything.'

I hate myself. I wish I'd never walked into that stupid music store.

'You and everyone. Everyone hates you and this girl is no different. You messed up big time with her and ruined your only chance at a friend. Even your band mates don't really like you.'

Harry does. He stays over at my house all the time! He talks to me and comforts me and helps me.

'Is it really all for you though? Or is it because you have free food and cable for him?'

"Stop it!" I yelled out.

Just stop. I'm going to go apologize to that girl and then I'm going to make it better. I won't hurt her anymore.

'Okay, liar.'

***

two hours later I walked back into the music shop with lilies. I hid them underneath my coat though and walked over to the guitars, not making eye contact.

It'll be alright. Just go walk up to her and say sorry. It will all be okay. You have no need to worry. You are a awesome guy and you have no need to worry. Just say sorry and if she rejects it then she does. All you can do is say sorry.

I walked over to her, my head down and stood there for a minute.

She didn't say a word nor did I.

"R-Rosie?"

"What?" She asked, coldly.

"I'm sorry. I really am." I said as I looked at her. I pulled out the flowers and gave them to her. "I'm so beyond sorry and I really acted like a jerk. I'm not normally like that, I've just been having a hard time lately. Do you think you could give me another chance?" I asked.