6

Chapter 6 - Rosie's POV:

I had been laying down on Niall's bed for an hour or so now. I wasn't complaining though! Laying down in my idol's bed as he talked to me openly and wanted me to stay and be his friend was beyond words amazing. Surprisingly though I wasn't fangirling. I don't know why or how I wasn't, but maybe it was the fact that Niall was no longer Niall Horan from The One Direction to me, he was now just Niall Horan. My friend who happens to be a famous pop star.

Honestly I don't know. After I found out all that stuff about him and saw how truly broken he is, I realized that he really is just another person. Human, normal, person. That's what he is. I realized that he really is just like me.

I liked it. A lot.

I just hope he doesn't toss me to the side and forget about me once I help him get better. I know he has no reason to be my friend after I fix him and honestly I wouldn't want me either so I know he will leave me after everything, but a small part of me is hoping he won't. Just hoping, praying that he won't, because I really do care about him and I do like him. I don't actually love him though, I don't even know him, but I do like him a lot.

Everyone else has just throw me to the side and bullied me and left me though so I'm scared he will too. He is famous and loved by almost every girl in the world so why would he want me when he can have any girl he wants? It just doesn't make sense.

Either way I'm not leaving him. I just won't. Don't ask me why, but I just won't.

A small part of me is hoping maybe I can open up to him too. I have so many problems and thoughts I need to talk about and I don't have anyone. Even though Miranda is my best friend, she really isn't. I haven't ever opened up to her and she is leaving tomorrow so there is no point to open up to her anymore. She is leaving me just like everyone else.

No. I can't think like that. She isn't. She isn't. She is just following her dream and I want her to. I am going to follow my dream once I get enough money to. I want to go to Paris and study art and music in collage. That's why I'm working in the music shop, because I'm saving up money to go. I almost have enough money! Just a few more paychecks and I'm gone!

I write songs and I love to sing almost as much as I love art.

Luckily Niall will leave me way before I go though so there is no need to worry.

No need to at all.

"Rosie?" Niall said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I replied.

"May I sing you a song? I really want to know if it's good." He asked nervously.

"Of course you can. I would love to hear it!" I said as I sat up.

He walked over and grabbed his guitar.

He step himself up and sat back down on the bed and I almost died.

My idol is going to sing a song for me! My idol wants my opinion!

He started strumming the guitar and soon his magical voice followed.

"Her name is Rosie, I had a dream about her-"

and that's when my spirit left my body.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

HE IS SINGING A SONG FOR ME AND HE USED MY NAME IN THE SONG!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

"Cause I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby, yeah I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby" He sung.

I internally fangirled the whole time.

Eventually the song ended and I was happily dead.

"So... What'd ya think?" He asked.

"It was..... AMAZING!" I accidently ended up yelling the last part.

A smile grew wide on his face and he looked so cute.

"Thank you." He said with a slight blush.

"You're welcome." I said with a smile.

It was quiet for a few minutes before I spoke up again.

"May I take you some place?" I asked.

"Of course." He replied.

I stood up and without thinking grabbed his hand.

STUPID! YOU'RE SO STUPID ROSIE!

He flinched and tried to pull away, but stopped himself and smiled. He squeezed my hand and stood up with me.

I couldn't help but smile.

I just can't get over the fact that I, Rosie Coester, am hanging out with Niall Horan and am taking him star gazing!

AH!!

______________________________________________________

Comment and vote please! it gets spiritual in the next chapter so just be prepared, loves!

-Autumn x

P.S. this chapter is dedicated to my best friend Rosie because this whole book is for her. She is amazing and I love her. Go check her out!