9

Chapter 9 - Rosie's POV:

"NIALL! OVER HERE!" I heard yet another paparazzi yell.

My face hurts from smiling so much. We have been outside for 10 minutes since fans and paparazzi kept yelling for Niall and since he is so sweet he hasn't been able to say no and leave.

"Excuse me! Miss!" I heard a girl yell.

I searched the crowd for the voice as my eyes gazed over everyone I landed on a small girl in the very front. She was waving her hand at me and staring.

I slipped away from Niall and went over to her. She has red hair, brown eyes and cute little dimples.

"Yes, sweetheart?" I asked with a smile.

"HI! Are you Niall's girlfriend? I'm such a huge fan of One Direction and Niall is my favorite!" She yelled at me. She wasn't being rude, but she had to yell because of all the noise.

I got nervous in fear that she might attack me and yell at me for being Niall's.... what am I?

"Um... No. I'm not. We're just friends for now." I told her honestly.

"Well in all honesty I would love if you were his girlfriend! You seem so sweet and kind and nice and you're very pretty!" She told me.

I smiled. "Thank you. Well hopefully someday I can be."

"Who is this, love?" Niall asked me.

The girl's face went pale and a huge smile appeared on her lips.

"H-HI!" She stuttered.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you! Would you like a picture and autograph?" He asked.

"YES YES YES YES YES!" She screamed.

I laughed and smiled.

He took her phone from her hands and took at least 10 pictures ranging from hugs to a kiss on the cheek to weird faces to normal sweet photos.

Gosh he's amazing.

"What would you like me to sign?"

"My phone!" She told him.

He took it yet again and signed it.

"Have a good night, love." He said as he gave her one last hug.

We walked away and finally went inside!

"That was really sweet of you, you know." I told him as his arm slipped around my waist.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach and my breath hitched in my throat.

"Thank you, but you were even sweeter for going over to her in the first place." He told me.

I smiled as I tried to brush off his compliment. He always compliments me and it's very sweet and all, but they aren't true. They really aren't. So it gets very annoying to hear someone lie to you over and over again even if it is just to make you happy.

Niall opened the door to reveal a room full of celebrities. Some might wonder how I could tell who was who since everyone was wearing a mask, but some people where taking theirs off and others I just knew who they were. Honestly I am a fangirl so it isn't hard to tell who is who.

Anyways I was trying my best not to fangirl as I saw Maia Mitchell, Katy Perry, Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence and a plethora of other well-known and loved, especially by me, celebrities, but I totally lost it once my eyes landed on Logan Lerman with Ed Sheeran! One of the hottest actors and one of my favorite singers talking! Together!