Chapter 9.

*NEXT DAY*

Valerys Pov:

I woke again to dad screaming my name.
"VALERY GET HERE NOW!" He shouted from the top of his lungs.
I groaned and looked at the clock 5 in the morning. Great! I then got up and walked down stairs.
"What?!" I asked harshly as i reached the top of the stairs walking down. Bad idea to talk back.
"DONT USE THAT VOICE WITH ME!" He shouted.
"Sorry" I muttered.
I got to the bottom of the stairs and he slapped me round the face.
"That was for talking back!" He said
"I said im sorry" I said but wrong idea again.
"What was that? More talking back?" He shouted
"NO!" I shouted
He snapped me in the face. "thats for talking back" Punched me in the gut. "Thats for denying it!" And three more punches in my gut. "Thats for shouting!" He shouted.
By now i was on my knees on the floor.
Kick in the gut. "GET UP SLUT!" He shouted.
I groaned and held my stomach as i got up.
"I'm not going to be back till late, AND I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU WHEN I COME HOME OKAY!" He shouted the last bit louder than the rest. and i nodded.
"DO YOU GET THAT?!" He shouted again in my ear.
"I said yes!" I said
Another punch in the gut. "Dont talk to me like that!" He said and then left.
I sat down and leaned my back against the wall. Great! Why dont i just not talk? I dont know why i do? Maybe i like the pain? What im i on about i hate it! I try and get my point across and get beaten great! I love my life.....NOT!
I sat there for a whole hour before i got a text from harry. Its 6 whys he up?

-Hey Valery its harry, dont know if you still have my number and i just wanted to check you still coming over later xxxx H-
-Hey harry yes i still have your number and yea of course xxxx V-
-Great come over around 9 xxxxx H-
-Okay xxxx V-

I put my phone back in my pocket and leaned my head against the wall. I hope harry doesnt find out about my dad!

Harrys Pov:

I woke up at 6. I know why am i wake. I dont know. But i texted valery to see if she was still coming over and i didnt except her to text back straight away but she did. I didnt know why she was up early.
I laid in bed thinking about all the old memories of me and valery for what was about a hour. At 7 i got up and went down stairs. In the kitchen my mum was making us breakfats.
"Need help?" I asked as i walked in.
"No but you can make tea for everyone" Mum said and i nodded and boiled the kettle.
"Valerys coming over around 9 mum" I said
"Okay" She said "Call the boys for me" She said and i walked to the bottom of the stairs.
"BOYS, BREAKFAST!" I shouted and i heard muttering and movement.
"FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" I heard niall shout and then come running dowm the stairs nearly bumping into me and then ran to teh kitchen.
The rest of the boys slowly behind.
We all saw Niall stuffing his face with food and we all laughed.
"Is Valery coming today then?" Louis asked winking at me.
"Yes around 9" I said as we all sat down eating breakfast.
"YAY We can finally met her, probably!" Niall said excited and we all just laughed at him.

Valerys Pov:

After i got the text from harry i laid tehre for a couple of hours. I couldnt get up, to much pain.
I some how fell asleep on the floor down stairs and when i woke up i saw that it was 7:30. I had a hour and half till got to go to harrys.
I got up and it didnt hurt has much as before and slowly made my way the stairs. I had a shower and when i got out i looked at myself in the mirror.
I had brusies on my stomach. Loads. And they arent all from today. Theres some fadding from weeks or days ago and some new ones appearing from just this morning. I stood there looking at myself. I didnt know who i was. I mean look at me. I'm not who i use to be. I use to be strong but since my mum left i've changed. Round harry i act like i was before but i cant. I'm weak. I cant help but cry everynight before i go to sleep. And i cant help that i cut myself. If you were in my situtation what would you do?

I silently cried as i reached for my razor and cut my wrist once more. I left it bleed for a little bit while looking at myself again in the mirror. Nothings changed. Still looking at a girl i dont recognise and still weak!

I quickly cleaned the blood before getting dressed and leaving my hair naturally, curly.

(Jumper with leggings- http://weheartit.com/entry/44195475/via/PartySeekingHyenaPig -)
(Shoes - http://weheartit.com/entry/40613937/via/KenniiWattson -)

I made sure my wrist wasnt bleeding and it wasnt thankfully. I looked once more at myself in the mirror and then grapped my keys and phone and left to harrys.

I knocked on the door and it opened straight away with a smiling harry. I smiled back and then he pulled me into a hug. I made sure to end it quickly. I mean i didnt want to but i had no choice. I would of winced and he would of found out about the bruises.
As i pulled away, i swear i saw a bit of hurt or sadness because of pulling away quickly. Buti just let it slide and walked into the livingroom after him.
"VALERY!" Louis i think said. I mean i know their names but not completely sure.
"We have heard some much about you from haz here!" He said putting his arm round harry.
"I'm louis by the way" He said pulling me into a hug and i pulled away quickly again.
"I'm Niall!" Niall said giving me and hug and i pulled away quickly.
"I'm Zayn!" Zayn said giving me yet another hug and again i pulled away quickly.
"I'm Liam!" Liam said and again with a hug, what is it with these guys?. And i pulled away quickly again.
I looked at all of them and harry looked confused at me like trying to found out what i was hiding.
"Valery? Is that you?!" I heard harrys sister gemma say. The boys mored out the door way of the livingroom and there gemma was standing.
"GEMMA!" I shouted
"VALERY!" She shouted back and gave me a hug but of course i pulled away quickly again and she looked at harry confused but i just ignored it.
I loved gemma. She was like a sister i never had. Shes always there for me but no i havent told her or anne about the beating. I just couldnt. Yea i tell them everything but this i just couldnt.
"ANNE!" I shouted as anne come from the kitchen and gave me a hug and of course i pulled away quickly. She didnt look confused or anything she just smiled at me, like she knew? But of course she didnt maybe she was just being nice and just thought i didnt want to hug for so long?!
"How have you been?" Anne asked
"Fine thanks you?" I asked
"Same here, Harry me and gemm are going out for mum and daugther time, so take care of the house and everyone" She said hugging kissing harry on the cheek.
I loved how harry was so close to his mum. I mean i have never had the chance. I never really knew my mum and never got close to her and i dont know where she is and dont have any contact with her so tahts not happening. I mean i would love to have a family like harrys. They are so kind and dont beat. They love eachother and dont leave. All my family does is leave. Thats what everyone in my life have even done.....Left me.

VOTEEE, COMMENT