Winter night

In his room: He was lying on the bed. Naked. Ahhh…such a beautiful body. I was feeling warm and I started to take my cloths off. I lay next to him so I could bring my face close to his, brush his hair back, breathe in his scent, let him smell me. When i touched him he woke up and looked in my eyes. “Shhh. It’s me.”  I could feel the tension leave him under my touch. I giggled, bowing my face to his shoulder and kissed. Then I propped myself on my elbow, touched his face and turn it to me. I kissed his forehead. He smiled and took my hand to his lips. I kissed his lips. They were right there. It seemed so natural. His smile fell, then he kissed me back. And again, and again, long enough this time that i lost my breath.Then we both froze door a moment. My skin flushed, my whole body growing warm-it knew what it wanted to do, anyway. I stole a glance down his torso-and yes, his body knew what it wanted to do, too.

His black eyes flickered, trying to hold my gaze, I looked away. “You know you’re a little drunk from last night, and youshouldn’t be doing this.” He kept staring at me, until i couldn’t keep looking away.

“I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I’m lying here naked with a beautiful woman, who is also naked.” I blink. My heart stopped for a moment.

“Did you just called me beautiful?”

“Yeah.”

That was is. I was gone. I moved, sliding one leg over his stomach, slipping on top of him until I straddled him. I kept close, my chest against his, my breath on his cheek. His arms held me tight, hands sliding down my back,  We touched, and kissed, deeply, tasting each other,sharing our heat. I moved my lips along his jaw, to his ear. My eyes were closed, my mind gone.

“I hadn’t planned on this,honest. I feel like taking advantage of you. You were hurt” I said smiling.

“It’s all right. I like it.”

I kissed him, and kissed, shivering to try to get closer to him. One of his hands clasped the back of my neck, the other worked its way to my backside, locking me close to him. His touch burned in the cold winter air. He managed one more bit of commentary, his voice low and rough, “Rose, just so you know, you can take advantage of me anytime you want.”

So I did.