Just making breakfast

“Good morning beautiful.” he whispered in my ear kissing it gently. His voice was so sweet. But I wanted to lay there forever in his arms.

“Let me sleep…please.” I said sleepy.

He started kissing my face, my eyes, my nose, my ears again, my neck and then he went a little too down.

My eyes were open now. I was looking at him and he stopped. Damn! Sometimes I tell myself he is one of the most beautiful naked body I ever saw. He took my hand and kissed them both. Then he went to my lips. His lips were so soft and I would have kiss them forever but he took them away from me. Just for a moment.

“I’ll make you breakfast. Do you like eggs?” I knew he wasn’t much of a chef but his eggs were delicious.

“It’s the only thing you know how to cook.” I teased him.

He came so fast and kissed me with a brutal touch but it was nice. After a long delicious kiss he grab me and carried me in his arms to the kitchen.

He told me to stay close to him because he likes his eggs burned. I put my arms around him and he started making the eggs. But in the same time I went making my own eggs. Ok, not mine…actualy, his.

When he finished I saw that our eggs were on fire. Oops.

“You didn’t watch them? What will we eat now?” I asked him furious.

“Mmmm, I know what I want to eat now and it is standing in front of me.”

“Oh, no! I’m hungry! Let’s eat some food now and we’ll play later.”

He was complaining a bit but with a kiss I managed to get him to make my breakfast.

“I want to help.” I said and grab some eggs from the fridge.

We started playing with food but also preparing it. It was so funny. I always wished for someone with who I could cook in the morning.

I was making pancakes and he was making omelette.

“It smells so good. Where did you learned this recipe?”

“My grandmother taught me when I was little.”

His dirty mind couldn’t stay out of this. “I bet you were a pretty kid. I would totally teach you some things. Do you want to be a kid again? I could teach you now.” his smile was too big. I knew want he wanted. I pinched my ass and kissed me on the lips. Then my neck again. He wasn’t going to let me get away easy. So, I gave up. I jumped in his arms. This time we close the fire. And we made something better than food.

And we ate later that day. So late…