Chapter 17: trust

Dipper's POV:
Being Wendip was amazing, I've never felt so close to Wendy before, anyone for that matter, not even Mabel, well, Mabel probably, but I've known her since birth, I just met Wendy this summer. "So, Dipper, can I tell you something?" Stevonnie said. "Sure." I said. "Come with me." She said. We walked to the warp pad. "We'll be right back." Stevonnie said." We then warped out and to a beautiful field. "OK, I came here to tell you something about fusion." She said. "OK, what is it?" I said. "Well, do form a successful fusion you need a strong bond....." "So what your saying is....." "You two are closer than you think." Stevonnie finished my sentence. "But why didn't you tell the others...." I asked. "Because I know how you feel, I know you like her, and I know you don't really want her to know." She said. "But..." "Dipper its fine, trust me, I can tell what your thinking, its fine, we all have our secrets, yours is safe with me." She said. "Then, what's your secret?" I asked. I was intrigued. "Well, mine is sorta..." Stevonnie said. "Um...." She said. "Please, you can trust me, I mean, trust is a two way street." "Alright, but the only people that know are me and Wendy." She said. "Now that I think about it, this secret could bring you closer if I share it with you both, yours along with mine." She said. "OK, I won't tell anyone." I said. "Not even Mabel, I wanna surprise her, I wanted to surprise you too but well here we are." She said. "OK, I can handle it." I said. "OK, here goes, I'm a......" "A what?" I asked. "A....." She said. She was struggling. "Ffffff." "Spit it out." I yelled. "I'm a fusion!!!" She said. "Wait, what?" I was so confused. "Look." She said splitting in two." A white light flashed and then Steven and Connie appeared. "Wait..... Steven-Connie. Stevonnie!" I said. "Yeah." Steven said. He and Connie then danced romantically, a white light flashed and the two of them formed together. "Wow, so how do you do it, you know, all the time?" I asked. "Well, its about your bond with the partner, so as their bond gets stronger, so do I." She said. "Wow, but how is your fusion so..... Controlled?" "Well it's about bond level, a strong bond, I know you and Mabel have a strong enough bond, your fusion would be close to my level." She said. "You mean it?" I asked. "I know it." She said. "Well, I think we should go back." I said. "Yeah, let's go." She said.

Bill's POV:
Well, so now Ice and Pine Tree know, ok,
I need to get Yellow Diamond to send a gem to earth. And I have to make a deal with a few demons. Tom, which is the easiest of the two, and the worst beast imaginable, Onion.

Well guys, I've got a good flow going, I'll try to update later today, if not then I was busy. Well buy guys.