Chapter 22: experiences

Mabel's POV:
I was sitting in the beach with Star, Stevonnie was on a solo mission, Wendy was in town and Marco and Dipper where looking through the journal. We sat and watched as the waves crashed on the shore. Star sighed and laid down on the sand and said "man, I wish I understood earth more, I feel so, different here then what life was like back home." She sighed. "Well, life here isn't that complex, it's simple really." I said. "What is it?" She asked. "Well it goes something like this......

Mabel: life and death and love and birth and, peace and war on the planet.
Is there anything worth more than peace and love on the planet earth.
Woah.
Come on and sing it with me.
Star: sing?
Mabel: the words relate to the key.
Star: key?
Mabel: if its a pattern, if its a pattern. Then just repeat after me.
Life and death and love and birth...
Star: life and death and love and birth...
Mabel: but you sing me, fa me me, fa me te la.
Both: and peace and war on the planet earth.

" Yes yes that's it." I said. She was starting to understand. Stevonnie had just gotten back from the mission and Wendy from town."That's so easy." Star said. "That's the fun of it, you should right something, you should write a song." I said.

Star: I guess we're already here...
I guess we already know.
We've all got something to fear.
We've all got nowhere to go.
I think your all insane.
But I guess I am too.
Anybody would be if they were stuck on earth with you.
Mabel: life and death and love and birth and.
Marco: life and death and love and birth and.
Dipper: life and death and love and birth and peace and war on the planet earth.
Stevonnie: is there anything that's worth more?
Mabel: is there anything that's worth more?
Star: is there anything that's worth more than peace and love on the planet earth.

(Time skip)
Me and Dipper were talking about fusion, I was asking about how it felt and stuff like that. Stevonnie heard in on our conversation and asked "hey, why don't you two fuse, you have a strong enough bond?" "I don't know, well, what do you think Mabel?" He asked. "Sure, I've wanted to for awhile." I replied. "OK, now synchronize." She said. We both started dancing. Dipper was dancing more of a set up routine while I was doing more of a freestyle. We came close, he dipped me and a white light consumed us.

Stevonnie's POV:
They did it, Mabel has now seen fusion firsthand and what it means. Maybe soon I might tell her, I'll surprise her. "Hey." Said the new fusion before me. "Hey, so, how does it feel?" I asked. "Amazing." They replied. "Let's show the others." I said.
(Time skip)
There reactions were somewhat mixed. Wendy liked it. Star was just her positive self and was super happy, and Marco was nervous since he had only had one fusion in his history to judge by. "Wow, what do we call you?' Star asked. "Dipbel?" Wendy said. "I like it." They replied. "OK, its Dipbel." I said. They then unfused because they had to go to the bathroom and didn't know what to expect. After that we all gathered up and decided to eat lunch.

Bill's POV:
My plan is unfolding, the fun shall soon begin.

Well guys, that's part 2 of my StevenBomb, bye for now.