Chapter 20: unity

Star's POV:
Me and Marco were sitting and talking about the 'events' of a few hours ago. We were on the beach out front. I said. "Thank you for helping with everything, I owe you on that." "I thought we stopped keeping count?" Marco said smiling. "You know what I mean." I said playfully punching his arm. "Can I at least pay you back somehow?" I asked. "Well, could I have one dance with you here, no one around, just me and you." He said. "Just us, sure." I said. We then started dancing, somewhat in sync, Marco was free styling most of it. When we got close, I tripped, but he caught me. And then a white light engulfed us.
(If you don't know what episode I'm ripping off than why are you here )
??? POV:
I sat up, but something felt.... Different. What happened. I then looked at myself. I was different. "Star?!? Marco?!?, we did it, how?" I asked myself. "Wait, the dance, that's how we fused." I realized. "I have to tell the others.
(Time skip)
"Pretty cool, right." I asked. Their reactions were very different than what I expected. Wendy looked at Dipper and said. "Dude, look at Stevonnie." Mabel ran up to me and said. "Woah, so how does it feel Star? Marco? Starco?" "It feels great." I said. "Well, I'm glad your enjoying yourself but you two should split up." "What no, I don't want to." I said. I could tell Dipper was angry about this. "Come on Dip, its fine, let them do this." Wendy said. "No, I don't think their...." He was cut off by Stevonnie. "Let me have a moment with them." She said. She looked at me in certain way that told she cared. "I-i.....don't upset you?" I asked. "Who cares how I feel, how you feel must be way more interesting." She said. "This is all so new to me." I said. "Listen, Starco, you are not two people, and you are not one person, you are an experience, make sure your a good experience. Now. GO HAVE FUN!!!" She said.
(Time skip)
I was having a blast, being a fusion is amazing. I decide to go into town. I apparently caught the attention of Lars and Sadie walking into the big doughnut. "Crap, not again." He said as I walked in. "2 doughnuts please." I said. He handed me the doughnuts and I asked. "How much do I owe you?" "None, its on the house." Sadie cut in. "OK, but that isn't a very sound business strategy." I said walking out. Their mouths hung open as I walked out. I heard Lars say "not again." As I walked out. I then sat on a park bench and said "sweet, two doughnuts, one for me and one for...." I realized that technically I am one being. "Me, we can stop it you want... No, I'm fine." I said. I then got invited to a late night party. I was torn, I wanted to go, but part of me wanted to go separate. The argument split them in a white light.
Star's POV:
After me and Marco split, we decide that we've had a good enough time and call it a night.
Bill's POV:
Well, stuff, yeah, I'm bad, I'm being secretive, bye.

Well guys, I'm not dead. And I'll try to update tomorrow, well, bye for now.