Chapter 26: Protecing those we hold close

Dipper's POV:
I look down to see the walkie talkie in my hand. I hear Mabel's voice ask "OMG Dipper are you OK?" I stood there for a second. "That could have gone.... A lot worse." Star said hugging Stevonnie's side. "It could have gone a lot better." They replied. "Dipper, are you OK?" Mabel asked through the walkie talkie. "We won!" Wendy screamed. "Wendy?" Mabel asked. "Mabel. I'm so glad to hear your voice right now." I said. Soos then drove up. "Mabel, I'll call you back." I said walking up to Soos. "Hey dude, I saw the giant space hand explode, are you guys OK?" "Yeah, I'm fine." "So everything turned out good." "It actually got pretty dark at parts." Stevonnie said. "Oh my gosh, Mabel would be heartbroken if she found out half the crap happend did." I said. "Its up to you if you tell her." Stevonnie said. The fusion nodded showing me she trusted me. I shouldn't tell her, it would scare her. I don't want her to make a big deal about me. Our parents told me to take care of her, and I was gonna do just that. I decided to walk up the hill. I sat the walkie talkie down and sang.

Everybody told me gem stuffs dangerous.
I guess I never believed it.
Until now.
They always seemed apprehensive.
And now their really freaking out.
What do I do?
I don't what that for you.
(RingtoneX4)
Everybody tells me life is precious.
On the planet earth.
And that means you.
And I have to protect you, what if somehow you get hurt?
What do I do?
I don't want for you.
O-o-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-oh.
What am a I going to tell you?
Your better of not knowing, the trouble I'm in.
I don't want you to worry.
About what I've just seen about where I've just been.
You don't have to be apart of this.
I don't think I want you to be.
You don't need this.
You don't need me.
O-o-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-o-oh.
O-o-o-oh.

I turn around to see Mabel behind me. "Mabel." I said. "I get it, you want to protect me, but you don't have to, come on, I want to be there for you." She said. I then told her the events of the last events, besides Stevonnie's secret.

??? POV:
Must..... Have...... Revenge... No, have to..... Hold..... Down..... For... Star.

Bill's POV:
The things people do for the ones they care about.

Well guys, bye.