Chapter Ten

Chapter ten:

Cassie's POV:

I knew the girls were planning something. They had that "look" and no I'm not going all "Long Island Medium" on you. I just....can tell.

"GIRL TIME!"

squealed Katie.

"Really? Girl time? You know I hate getting dressed up"

I protested (see what i did there).

"Well too bad! I'll get the make up." said Lizzie.

Katie's POV:

A surprise date. 3 words, 1 love. No but seriously they would be perfect and it's clear they like each other.

So I've sent the boys to dress Zayn up and we will dress up Cassie. Then the boys drive Zayn to the resturant while we drive Cassie. We drop them off and next thing you know, they're getting married!

We are taking them to "Candlelight Eatery". It's the fanciest, most expensive resturant in the UK. It's perfect!!!

Louis' POV:

I don't approve. I'm going along with it but I don't approve.

They shouldn't be forced into this. It's clear they like each other so why are we forcing them? That's what I want to know.

But, majority rules so here I am forcing Zayn into a tuxedo.

Zayns POV

Why. What is going on? We aren't girls so why am I getting dressed up?

"ZAYN GET IN THE CAR!"

I heard Louis scream.

"UHH...OK?"

I walked to the car and waited. I was so confused. Why am I in a tuxedo and why am I in Harry's Range Rover? Finally! Here comes Louis.

"Ready to go?"

he asked.

"Suppose so."

I replied.

He started the car and we drove to wherever Louis' mind took us.

Cassie's POV

I am now in Lizzie's car with Katie driving. They got me into a seafoam green tulle dress. It's beautiful but I'm not sure why I'm in it. This is a little odd.

There are only 3 cars at the house: Katies car (which is only there when shes over), Liams car, and Harrys car (only when hes over). 2/3 cars are gone and I'm in one of them.

**20 MINUTES LATER**

Zayn and Cassie's POV:

Candlelight Eatery. Crap.

************************************

Is this chapter written differently? Well my best friend wrote this chapter. I think she also wrote the next chapter too! Do you like it? If so I'll tell her!

It's a bit short though sorry. We didn't plan to put it on Wattpad! I just sort of... did. Haha.

ANYWAYS. I'm gonna go before the a/n is longer than the chapter!!

*question of the chapter*

Do you like this chapter better than others? Less than others?

Please

Comment

Vote

Fan/Follow

Share.

-Ally