Chapter Eight

Chapter eight:
Cassie's POV:
I looked over at Liam. Glared more than looked. He glared back.

"YOU WEREN'T SUPPOSED TO LET THEM SEE ME! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT ME FROM WHAT I DIDN'T WANT"
I sudenly screamed.

Everybody But Kat, Liz and Liam jumped. Kat, Liz and Liam were expecting though, they know me too well.

"It's NOT my fault!"
He said starting to yell.

"Well then who's fault is it?!"
I asked

"Technically yours because if you weren't being stupid in the first in place this wouldn't have happened!"
He yelled exasperated.

"In the first place? Is that three years ago in the first placs?!"
I spat.

His face dropped.
"No! I meant as in like 20 minutes ago! If you didn't send Kat to the door your little secret wouldn't be out. So it's kind of Kat's fault"
He raised an eyebrow.

"How the HELL is it my fault?!"

Kat has told me before that she really does not like Liam. She also knows what happened a few years ago and she hasn't forgave him like me.

Lizzie doesn't mind Liam. I don't really care if she likes him or not, it's not my place to say who she can be friends with and who she can't be friends with.

"You were dumb enough to listen to Cass and think that pretending to be a fan was a good idea!"

"Cass, just come in the house. We can talk about it"
He directed his attention to me.

"Okay Dr. Phil"
I scoffed.

"Really? It's obviously not the time for this"
He rolled his eyes.

"There's really no avoiding this"
Liz said softly to me.

I turned around to face her and Kat.
"I just really don't want to do this"
I took a deep breath and turned back around.

"Fine."

************************************
Edited and Updated 09/19/15

oo things getting rude. and heated. and that sounded very dirty NO.

ok so sorry I didnt uodate earlier! i lterally just spent hours watching youtube like tyler oakley and kingsley and joey graceffa. whoops. and i interupted my youtubemarathon to update bc i remebered!

So ya'll ahould feel special :)

*question of the chapter*

do you think Cassie and Liam will ever get along?

and is this short? i dont really know. i try not to make them TOO short so it takes a minute to read it but not too long where you get tired of reading and stop.

please: comment, vote, fan/follow and share?! it would mean alot!

-Ally.

something else.... I GOT OUR MOMENT TODAY ASDFGHJKL WHATEHATEAHT IT SMELLS SOOOOO GOOOD!!!!