Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter twenty-three:

Zayn's POV:

"What happened?"

Liam gasped

"Ok well I went and knocked on her door and she answered and called me 'Starshine'."

I started laughing, remebering what ran through my head when she said that. Niall, Harry and Louis started laughing and Liam and Cassie looked like they expected something weird like that from her.

"Anyways, I asked her if I could use her restroom and she asked me who I was! I wasn't going to tell her that I was a member of the world's biggest boyband! So I didn't answer and then she told me that I couldn't use her bathroom but she told me that I should 'come to her neighbors house' and also that 'a pretty teenage girl lives there that looks my age'. I assumed she meant you..."

I directed to Cassie.

I felt my cheeks slightly turn pink when I said that. I looked up and Cassie was looking down but I could see that her cheeks were pink, I looked over at Liam and he just looked mad. His face was like a rock! And his fist were slightly balled up into fists..... Jeez Liam, she said it not me!

"So I asked her if that was a no to the bathroom and she said 'Hell no!' And so I asked myself, what would Louis say? Because ya know, he is kind of hyper and so I yelled the first thing that popped into my head.... Which happened to be that I was the prince of Malasia and she couldn't talk to me like that."

By then, everybody was in hysterics.... Including my self.

"She really said that?!"

Cassie somehow managed to ask between her laughter

"I can't believer she would ever say 'hell no'"

Liam cracked up..

She must be one ooolllddd lady! We all settles down and sat back down in our circle.

"Who's turn is it?"

I asked

"Uhh Lou, you spin the bottle"

He spun it and it landed on Cassie.

"Truth or Dare?"

He asked her.

"Uhhh truth"

Just like Liam.....

"What happened between you and Liam? Why did you hate each other?"

Woah. I don't think anybody was expecting that. She looked shocked and Liam looked ashamed, embarrased and little mad all at the same time.

"Umm....."

She started...

"You don't have to tell them if you don't want to"

Liam assured her glaring at Louis

"No it's fine.. They were gonna find out eventually! Ok, so Niall already knows everything and Zayn knows a little part. So let's start from the beginning. Liam and I used to get along! We were best friends! We took boxing lessons together and we would just hang out and do all the normal twin stuff!"

She looked around at all of us. When she looked at me we made eye contact for a few seconds, Liam cleared his throat and nodded at Cassie, telling her to continue.

"Anyways, one day, I got a boyfriend. I loved him, he loved me blah blah blah you get the whole relationship proccess. We were together for a year before we broke up. Well his name was Jacob and he was probably the best boyfriend anyone could ever have! He would open my car door, if we wers on a sidewalk, he would walk in between the road and I, to make sure nothing happened, he would take me out on dates, he would walk in the park with me, he wouldn't ever pressure me to do anything..... He was the best thing I ever had"

*************************************

1. ok sorry im such a shit updater. I fell asleep last night.

2. IN NEXT CHAPTER (tomorrow I promise) WE WILL LEARN WHAT WENT DOWN WITH CASSIE LIAM AND JACOB WHAAAT. Woop woop. And then some loove happens and then we get a few morw characters introduced and maybe a jealous crush?? Who knowsssss...... 😏😏

Please

Comment vote follow and share

-Ally

IG- @stylinson_whore (tell me you came from Wattpad!)

Tumblr- @allynicolexx

Ask.fm- @allynicolexx

Kik- @lostinparadise28

PS TAJNK YOU FOR SO MANY READS OMG ILYALL LIKE AWWWWW. (Be active and vote? Get me higher up on the fanfic list?)