Chapter Fifteen

Chapter fifteen:
Liam's POV:
I walked in to Cassie's room and saw she was crying. What? She never cries! I was going to ask her if she was ok but she would probably just ignore me. Or hit me again.

I went into my room, slipped off pants took off my shirt so that I was just in boxers and fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of Zayn talking to Niall outside my door.

"Niall you have to lay off. I like her"

He liked who?

"Zayn I sware it was nothing! I was just comforting her! In a brotherly way!"

"Admit it you like her."

Silence.

"Fine I like her! But she likes you!"

They better not be talking about Cassie!
I took a quick shower, changed into some khaki shorts and a t-shirt and walked outside. Zayn and Niall were still standing there but immediatly stopped talkng once I walked outside into the hallway. Niall smiled at me. Zayn rolled his eyes and walked away. Damn what's got his panties in a knot?

I walked downstairs to see Cassie, Lizzie and Katie all whispering and giggling. Cassie looked super pissed.

"What's wrong Cassie?"
I asked.

She looked at me, rolled her eyes and looked away like Zayn did. I looked at Lizzie confused considering she's the only one that practically likes me.

"I'll tell you later"
she mouthed.

I just nodded. I went into the kitchen and started to make pancakes and bacon. It was kinda hard to make the food with the sling on but oh well, I managed. When the food was done I yelled

"Breakfaaast!!"
And almost Immediately 6 people ran to the kitchen.

Zayn didn't come downstairs. When everybody was finished, I decided to was the dishes since mum wasn't here. Yup she went on a business trip for a week. She said she will be back for mine and Cass's birthday! Which btw was in 2 weeks! Anyways, I decided to wash the dishes and Lizzie said she would help.

"So Liz, what was up with Cassie earlier?"

"Promise not to tell? Becuase I'm not allowed to tell anybody"

"I promise"

"she likes Zayn. We set her and Zayn up on a date. They left the date, and hung out in the shed. They talked and she came out crying. He looked upset. He went up to his room. She went into the kitchen and Niall asked what happened. She told him what happened and they hugged in a brother-sister way. Zayn saw them and took it a romantic way. He got mad. She kissed his cheek goodnight and he rolled his eyes and walked away. She is mad because she thinks he's mad at her."

She explained obviously not going into detail.

"Oh. Well do you know what she said that made her get so upset?"
I asked.

"You really do care about her. She told him about Jacob but not what you did to her. She told Niall about going to the hospital though. She told Niall everything but not Zayn."
She said 'but not what you did to her' with an attitude.
She was always defensive about Cassie about that subject. I just hate what I did to her.

"I know you hate it Liam but if you apologize then maybe she won't hate you as much."
She said.

"How did you know I was thinking that?"
I asked.

Maybe she could read minds.

"Umm 1 you said it out loud and 2 no I can't read minds"

"damn Liz."

She just laughed. We finally got the dishes cleaned and put away.

Cassie's POV:
I really have to talk to Zayn and see why he is pissy and ignoring me. I hope I didn't do anything weong! All I did was get upset then talk to Niall!... Niall! He had to have seen us hugging and then got jealous! I have to talk to him

************************************
hi dere!
short a/n bc i dont wanna type.

please
comment
vote
follow
share

-Ally

Instagram- @stylinson_whore
Tumblr- allynicolexx.tumblr.com
Ask.fm- ask.fm/allynicolexx
Kik- @lostinparadise28