Chapter 5

*sees pic at top* I understand Sully now...😍 also, this chapter is a little sad...just a heads up.

Sully had control today, Liu was back in memories. He wouldn't know what was going on...or, if he did, he wouldn't remember it. Sully was in a dream, but it felt so...real to him.

He smiled at Liu, sitting across from him. "Wow, Sully...this is the first time I've seen you when you don't look like...well, me." Liu said shyly, his cheeks heating up. Sully smiled, "You are too cute, Liu..." He told him. Liu giggled, making Sully smile and bite his bottom lip, "Liu, can I tell you something?" Liu nodded, "You can tell me anything, Sully." He took a deep breath, "Liu, I lo-" He was interrupted by Jeff walking in, "Hey, Sully. Hey, Liu..." Jeff said, leaning down and giving Liu a kiss.

Sully's eyes went wide, "Wait...you two are...?" Liu smiled, "A couple. I guess I always loved my brother. Now, what were you going to tell me...?" Liu asked as Jeff sat on his lap and hung all over him. He would kiss him and whisper things into his ear...Sully felt a pain in his chest. His eyes began to water slightly and his breathing went ragged, "N...Nothing. I'll just...go." He said, jumping up and running out. Now, it was just him and Jeff in the middle of the forest. Jeff smirked evilly, "You know, he'll never love you. He loves me, even when he tells you he's over me. In fact, if he didn't have to, he wouldn't be around you. Ever. He hates you." Sully teared up as Jeff's voice changed when he said that. "No..." He said softly. Jeff walked over to him and shoved him to the ground, "He wishes you would get your own body and leave him alone. He hates you. He hates you and the fact that you hate me. He wants you gone, he doesn't love you." Jeff kept repeating those words and Sully curled up, hiding his face in his hands as he cried.

His chest was hurting and he didn't want to be around anymore. What if Dream Jeff was right? Did Liu hate him? Jeff stood over him and laughed evilly, "Such a pathetic waste of space." He spat, kicking Sully over and over. "He doesn't care about you. He hates what you are." He repeated. Sully was screaming for Liu to help him when Jeff's voice...changed, "I don't love you, I never will. I hate you. You're pathetic. I wish you'd leave me alone and get your own body. You disgust me." Sully looked up with wide eyes, seeing not Jeff, but Liu standing over him.

"Liu, no. P-Please...you don't mean that." He cried. Liu laughed, "I do. I love Jeff." He said, pulling Jeff to him and making out with him right in front of Sully. He watched in horror as the brothers tore each others clothes off, his heart shattering completely, "No...stop! Please, Liu! I love you!" He cried as Liu and Jeff started doing other things right in front of him. He screamed in pain as his heart was shattering more, if possible. Suddenly, he was sucked into darkness. Nothingness. He was sitting there, tearing flowing freely down his face as the voices started telling him how Liu would never love him and how he hated him.

He fought to wake up, but couldn't. He screamed and tried to force himself awake. Suddenly, he was sucked out of the dream. He sat up in the bed, tears flowing down his face. He sniffled and wiped them away, turning his back to the door. He sobbed quietly, "It was only a dream..." He whispered.

A/N:

Do you hate me yet?