Chapter 6

I'm sorry...

Liu had noticed a difference in Sully's attitude since that day he let him have complete control. He seemed almost...sad. "Sully...what's wrong with you? You've been acting really strange." He said. Sully stayed quiet for a moment before he spoke, 'Nothing. Just...I don't feel like talking or taking over.' He said. Liu frowned, "But...you love to take over." Sully glared, 'Look. Just...leave me alone, okay?' "What's wrong?" Sully growled at Liu's persistence, 'Nothing okay! Its none of your goddamn business, Liu, so just...leave me alone!' He yelled, hiding back. "Did...did I do something wrong?" Liu asked sadly. Sully stayed quiet. "Sully...what? You're going to ignore me now?" He asked. Sully said nothing and disappeared in the memories, making Liu sigh loudly.

He began to look through the channels, stopping on a sad movie. It made him tear up. The movie he was watching was Repo! The Genetic Opera and he had seen it before...but, it always got him. He usually had Sully to tease him or make him laugh, though. He sang along to the lines, sniffling slightly.

Sully, on the other hand, was watching Liu to make sure he was okay. He felt absolutely horrible for leaving Liu alone, but he couldn't face him. Not right now, anyways. The dream just...it had him feeling different. For once, he let his soft side show and he could say something to Liu that he didn't mean. Something he isn't ready for him to know. He watched in sadness as Liu sang and sobbed along with the movie, feeling just horrible. He went to the day he first met Liu...one of his happiest memories.

{Memory}

Liu was probably...4. Jeff was only two years old at the time, both of them so cute. Sully was floating around where Liu was, but he had yet to see who his target was. See, he was supposed to possess Liu and make him talk about his kind. Sully was maybe 400 years old which, for his kind, was a lot like Liu's age. He waited until Liu was alone and flew to him, his ruby eyes widening. Liu was...gorgeous. He was adorable and perfect and...that wasn't supposed to happen. He was meant to possess Liu not fall in love with him. He couldn't control it though. He flew to the small boy, smiling at him. "Hi, Liu. I'm Sully!" He said happily. Liu gasped in fear at first, "What are you?" He asked innocently. Sully smiled, "I'm...your imaginary friend! I'll be with you forever, Liu!" He said. Liu tilted his head, "Can Mommy and Daddy see you, Sully?" He asked. Sully shook his head, "Nope! Only you and your little brother can see me, but I'm your friend." He said with a smile. Liu poked Sully, "Tag! You're it!" He squealed, running around the yard with Sully chasing him.