Chapter 11

I got inspiration! cx Btw, I'm so happy this hit 1k. I did some searching and I sent Sully x Liu canon. Tell your friends about the ship! *evil laughter*

Liu was embarrassed all day. He couldn't help it. Sully had made him moan so loud that his own brother heard him and he was sure the rest of the mansion heard. Sully chuckled and pulled Liu's back to his chest, "Don't be mad at me, Baby~" He purred. Liu glared and pouted, "I moaned so loudly that the entire mansion probably heard me! Its so embarrassing, Sully!" While Liu was lecturing him, Sully ran his hands down and started to palm Liu through his boxers. Liu gasped and whined quietly, "S-Sully~ Ah, no~..." He moaned, turning his head. Sully smirked and sucked on Liu's neck, loving how he moaned.

Liu blushed and bit his lip, hiding his moans. They heard a bunch of loud noises, Slenderman yelling at them, and then the front door slam. They waited a moment, hearing the mansion was completely quiet. Liu's phone buzzed and he shakily grabbed it, checking the text.

Jeff

Th othrs n I wnt out. B bck soon (this hurt my brain)

Liu sighed in relief and answered with an okay. Sully smirked, "So...we have the whole mansion to ourselves for a while, hm?~ We should have some fun...~" He purred in Liu's ear, making the other boy shudder in pleasure. "S-Sully...~" The demon smirked and started to palm Liu through his boxers, making him whine loudly. "See?~ All alone, you can be as loud as you want...~" Liu moaned loudly, "Sully, ah~" Sully ran a hand up Liu's stomach and shirt, pinching his nipples and making Liu moan even louder. "I really want to do it with you, Liu...can we? Please?~" He begged. Liu blushed, "I-I...don't know. I'm nervous." He said shyly. Sully pushed him onto his back and crawled on top of him, "I promise I'll be gentle...but, if you really don't want to, we won't. I don't want to force you into anything, Liu." He said. Liu blushed and bit his lip, "I...I want to. I trust you, Sully." He said. Sully smiled and kissed Liu sweetly, pulling their shirts off.

He smirked when Liu blushed more and pulled their boxers off, making Liu gasp and cover himself up. "Don't hide yourself, Liu~" He said lowly. Liu blushed more and took his hands away, looking away when Sully looked him up and down hungrily. Truth was, Liu wasn't nervous because this was his first time. He was nervous because he had a lot of insecurities about his body. He felt like, if Sully saw his body he wouldn't love him anymore and leave him. Sully knew about Liu's insecurities. Liu didn't know that, but he didn't need to. Sully kissed him, "You're beautiful, Liu." He said softly, kissing down his neck and further down. He nipped at Liu's small V-line, making Liu gasp and moan. He bucked his hips slightly, "S-Sully, please..." He begged.

Sully licked up Liu's length slowly and kissed the tip, making Liu shake slightly. He took him into his mouth and started to bob his head slowly, Liu grabbing his hair and moaning desperately. He blushed more when Sully teased him with his tongue, feeling the knot start to form in the pit of his stomach. "Ahh, Sully...~ No, ah, I'm going to c-cum~" He moaned out. Sully pulled away and smirked, "Not yet, Darling~..." He sat up and grabbed the lube from his nightstand, kissing Liu sweetly. "This will feel weird and hurt a little bit, okay? I'll try my best to be gentle." He said softly, sliding down and lubing three fingers. He kissed Liu's inner thighs and smiled up at him, pushing a finger into Liu slowly. Liu moaned and tightened around the digit, making Sully smirk."You have to relax, Baby...it will hurt less if you do." He said soothingly. Liu took a deep breath and relaxed, his muscles untightened slightly. Sully thrusted his finger in and out of Liu, waiting until he moaned and begged to add his other fingers. That made Liu hiss in pain slightly, the two newly added fingers causing a stinging sensation.