Chapter 7

I fixed last chapter, I'm sorry it didn't fully save.

Liu blushed and his eyes went wide, "...what...?" He asked softly. Sully sighed, 'I'm in love with you, Liu. I have been since I met you.' He admitted. Liu was shocked, to say the least. Sully began too shrink back, fearing Liu hated him now. "You really love me?" Liu asked softly. Sully nodded, 'The other day, when I had control, I had a...nightmare about you hating me and being in love with Jeff.' He said. Liu chuckled, "Sully...though its true, I had a crush on Jeff for a while, I was never in love with him. He's my brother and I love him...but, to be honest, I've had a small crush on you too. Mostly because you were always there for me, even when I didn't need you." Liu admitted shyly.

Sully's eyes went wide, 'Really? You feel the same way?' He asked. Liu nodded, "In fact...I know that I'm in love with you, Sully. It's not just a crush. It's love." He said. Sully smiled, 'I'm so happy, Liu! But, wait...how could we even be together? I'm stuck in your body.' He said. Liu bit his lip, "Well, we can always be together in our dreams." He said, making Sully smile.

Liu chuckled, "You know, it makes sense. You know, everything. You hating Jeff, always protecting me, sacrificing your job to be with me..." Sully nodded and smirked, 'No one would or will ever hurt you without having to pay severely.' He said with a chuckle, making Liu giggle. "I love you, Sully." The other personality blushed, 'I love you too, Liu. Can we nap so we can kiss and stuff in our dream?' He asked. Liu chuckled, "Sure, Sully." He said, taking a pain pill and laying back in the bed.