Chapter 2

I have two OTP's with Liu now...btw, this is how I see Sully;

All I did was recolor, the pic doesn't belong to me

All I did was recolor, the pic doesn't belong to me. Enjoy! ❤ 🔪🌹😐😶🎧

Liu and Sully were dreaming away about childhood. How adorable they were. See, Sully had shown up after Liu got hurt, but he was always with him. He kept him safe. He even liked Jeff...well, until the incident. When he was little, Liu always thought Sully was an imaginary friend...truth was, Sully was Liu's guardian. He wasn't human, in fact, he was a demon. His job was to possess Liu, but...he fell for the young boy and saved his life when Liu nearly died. Liu remembered Sully from all his life, the demon even helped when Liu thought he had feelings for his younger brother. Of course, it was just a little crush. It passed after a while.

Sully loved Liu with all his being...he just wished he had his own body so he could express it. A knock at the door knocked the two out of their dream, "Liu? You awake?" Jeff asked. Sully groaned and hid in their head, letting Liu take over. He sat up, "Hey, lil' bro..." Liu said with a yawn, "What's up?" He asked. Jeff smiled, "Not much. You feeling any better?" Liu shrugged, "My leg is starting to hurt a little and I'm bored as hell...but, other than that, yeah." Liu said with a tired yawn. Jeff nodded, "Want me to get Nurse Ann so she can give you some more painkillers?" Liu nodded, "Please do." He said. Jeff left and Sully smiled, 'Finally, he's gone.' He spoke in Liu's head. Liu chuckled, "Don't be mean, Sully. Jeff is being nice, we should take advantage of that." He said with a laugh. Nurse Ann walked in and smiled under her mask, "Still feeling pain, Liu?" Liu nodded, feeling uneasy around her. She swayed her hips and made sure her chest was displayed as she replaced Liu's pain meds. Sully groaned in disgust, wanting to hurt her for even thinking about touching Liu.

Liu just ignored it, "If you need anything, just call~..." She said, an edge of seductiveness to her voice. When she left, Liu shuddered. "Yeah...no." He said. Sully laughed, 'Not your type, huh?' Liu shook his head and began too look for what was on TV, feeling the painkillers kick in. He found something simple that he didn't have to pay attention to and laid back, letting his eyes close slowly.

{Dream}

Sully smiled as he cuddled Liu in his arms, his cheeks burning. He couldn't believe this. "Sully?" Liu asked shyly. Sully looked down at Liu, "Yeah?" Liu bit his bottom lip and leaned up, kissing Sully sweetly. He pulled away, "I love you..." He whispered. Sully smiled, "I love you too, Liu...can we do something?" Liu nodded, blushing because he knew what Sully wanted to do with him. The demon leaned forward and kissed Liu's lips, crawling on top of him and pinning him to the bed. Liu moaned and kissed back, squeezing Sully's hand. Sully moved down and started to kiss, suck, and bite Liu's neck, grinding his front against Liu's and moaning against his skin. "S-Sully, please..." Liu whimpered needily. Sully smirked and made their clothes disappear, grabbing the bottle of lube from the nightstand.