Chapter 13

Wanna know something about that pic?

Toby found this story ^.^; (the pic belongs to a random person on Tumblr) he read it too.

ANYWHO, I will let you know that there will be more Liu x Sully stories from me. ;) And, uh, seriously, if you guys wanna rp just send me a message. Bai!

Oh, and check out my new Liu x Sully story, Miserable At Best! Its sad and will mess with the feels, but you'll love it soon!

The others had finally gotten home. Liu's ankle was healed and his cast was supposed to come off later. Dr. Smiley walked in and smiled, "Hello, Liu. Hello, Sully. So, Liu, how is your ankle feeling?" He asked. Liu smiled, "It feels really good. I haven't had to take a pain pill in, like, two weeks." Dr. Smiley nodded and grabbed a small knife, "Alrighty, want to see what its like with your cast off?" Liu nodded and looked away as Dr. Smiley began to cut the cast off, careful to not cut Liu in the process. The cast fell off and Dr. Smiley checked his ankle, "Alright, it seems completely healed, Liu. Thank Slender for making you immortal. When that happened, you got the ability to heal faster as well." Liu nodded and smiled, moving his ankle around and smiling as it popped a little bit. "Does this mean I can go on missions again?" Dr. Smiley nodded, "Just watch out for those roots again!" He said with a laugh. Liu and Sully chuckled with him and said their goodbyes, smiling as he left.

Liu sat up, "I'm so happy my ankle is all better!" He said excitedly. Sully nodded, "I am too..." He kneeled behind Liu, rubbing his shoulders. He went to his ear, "We can try so much more now~..." He said, purring softly. (Sully can purr) Liu giggled, "Oh? Like what?" He asked. Sully licked and bit his lip, "I can fuck you against the wall. Hard." He purred, "And you would be able to stand there and take it." Liu blushed hard and felt his pants tighten slightly.

"I'm just happy I can move now. Hey, want to see if Slender will put us on a mission?" Liu asked, trying to settle his demon side. Sully smirked and nodded, "Sure..." He floated in front of Liu, "I missed being able to fly." Liu giggled and took Sully's hand, pulling him to Slender's office. He knocked on the door and chuckled when he heard a lot of shuffling, some voices, and then Slender clearing his throat, "Come in, Child." He said shakily. Liu and Sully exchanged looks with raised eyebrows and walked in, "Sir, we were wondering if we could go on a mission?" Slender nodded quickly and handed them a file, "Here's your targets. Have fun." He said quickly. Sully took the file and saw about 10 victims for him and Liu to kill. They nodded and walked out, going to their room to pack. "He was acting weird." Liu said. Sully chuckled, "I think he, uh...had someone with him. His heat scent was strong and there was another scent in there." He said. Liu looked at him, "Is that what that smell was...? It was strange." He said.

Liu threw his backpack over his shoulder and handed Sully his bag, the two of them leaving and locking their room and walking downstairs. They said goodbye to their friends and walked out the front door, walking through the forest to their temporary safehouse.

Okay, I need an answer. Should this be an M-Preg? Also, how mad would you be if I made them kill off some band members?

Yes (for M-Preg and Killing band members)

No (for M-Preg and Killing band members)

Also, here.

Toby decided to show Jeff this too! XD they don't know how to feel about this