Chp.1 School

Chorong's Pov.

"hey, wake up!! You're going to be late for your first day of school, so get up now!" Mom said while shaking my tired body.

"Ok Ok fine mom, just give me 20 minutes to be ready" I said to her while getting up from my bed.

I take a quick shower and start my morning routine. I curl my hair and put a cute black ribbon on the side.

I went donwstairs to eat my breakfast.

"Are you ready for your first day?" Mom asked me.

"Well I'm kind of nervous but at the same time I'm excited." I said before I eat my egg sandwich.

I'm excited because I will have a new friends (hopefully) but my nervous side attacks me because there will be a strange students who will bully me or make fun with me. I wish there is no one who will bully me.

"Your brother will fetch you later so don't go anywhere" she gave me my lunch box and nodded.

I take a bus and headed to school.

----------
Finally, I'm here.

"You can do this chorong" I whisper to myself and enter the school.

Our school name SJA- Saint John Academy.

I actually have no Idea where my room is. especially I'm new here.

My room's name is St. James, but I can't find it because our school is very big.

RING......

Omo! It's time but I really can't find my room. I run as fast as I could to find my room quickly. Suddenly, I bump into someone. I drop my books and my envelopes. I quickly grab it but there's someone hold my hand. I face it and he is so handsome. What am I thinking?

He just smirk and do nothing.

"A-ah, excuse me" I said as I pass through him. Wooh, that is so embarassing. But he didn't help me but instead he held my hand. It's weird.

-----

I finally found my room. It's on third floor that's why it's so hard to find it.

I entered the room and everyone is talking, laughing and some of them looking at me weirdly like I'm a ghost or something.

"oh, Hi miss Park, come in..... guys, listen. She is your new classmate, so please ms. Park introduce yourself" he guide me infront.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Chorong inmida and I'm 19 years old . I'm new here so jebal take care of me" I bow to them being nicely.

I take a seat at the back well that is the only vacant seat... I turned to my left and saw the familiar face.

It's him, the same guy who accidentally bumped to me. He noticed me staring at him I looked away so he will not see me blushing. Wait what? ishhh.

On my right side, it's a girl and she is so pretty.

"Oh, hi. Is there something in my face?" She asked. I think she noticed me looking at her.

"Ah, anni. I just want to be friend with you" I said and give her my smile.

"Oh, Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Yoon Bomi, but you can call me unnie" she smiled and give her hand to make a shake hands. I took it and shake our hands. She is even pretty when she smile.

Mr. Simon teach us a physics, but I really hate that subjects that's why I don't listen to him.

Ring..ring...

Finally it's lunch break.

"Chorong-ah, do you want to eat lunch with me?"

"Ne~~" I said. she pulled me inside the cafeteria and take a seat.

I take out my food and eat them. Mom is good in cooking.

"Chorong-ah, are you not going to buy some drinks?" She asked and stand up.

"Aniyo, I already have" she nodded and she leave to buy her drinks.

Mark's Pov.

RING...

Argh, I'm going to be late again. Ishh..

I run through the hallway then suddenly bumped into someone. Seriously? I'm in a hurry then this will happen?.

a girl dropped her things. I'm going to help her but instead I held her hand. I can't speak, I'm speechless right now. She faced me and wow! She is so pretty. What? stop mark. hajima.. I think she is new student here. Because I've never seen her before.

"A-a excuse me" she passed me and walked.
I smirk and headed to my room.

My seat is on the back, well I wanted here so.

"Oh hi miss park, come in... guys, listen. She is your new classmate, so ms. Park introduce yourself." Mr. Simon guide her infront.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Chorong inmida and I'm 19 years old. I'm new here so jebal take care of me" she bowed to us respectedly. So that's the girl earlier.

She take a seat beside me. Isshh, I hate it.

I noticed her staring at me. So I face her and she looked away. Pabo, that girl!

Ring....

Finally, it's lunch break. I hate pyhsics and I don't even listen to mr. Simon. I don't even care.

I decided to bully everyone, but I think it will be more fun if only chorong will be the first. Well, it's my revenge for you girl. Get ready Park Chorong.

I walk inside the cafeteria and lucky me, I saw my first victim. Haha!

I take a seat beside her since she was alone. And this is the perfect timing to take my revenge.

"Hey, beautiful girl!" I gave her my sweetest smile and wink.

srsly? She just ignored me. Ignoring me makes me more angry.

So i did is......

"Yahhh, that's my food get yours" she yelled.
Because I stole her food from her.

"A~~, stop yelling!" Now everyone is looking at us. I don't care they will not stop us because they know I'm a bully guy. They're not gonna stop me.

"Chorong-ah, I'm ba-" bomi walk towards us with a shocked face.

I leave them since it was not the perfect timing to bully her because of that bomi girl. Ishh.

I just go outside and I'm going to see my friends. But we decided to take cutting classes. Yah, that's our favorite thing we do.

=============

Author's Note.

Hey guys, How was it for this chapter? Yayks! Chorong met Mark by an accident. For this chapter is pretty short because this week we have some test so wish me luck!

What will happen next? So keep reading

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Stay strong #teamchorong ❤

=============

CHAPTER 1 END.