Chp. 13

Guy's Pov.

LANCE? I think it's just the same name.

Eunji is my bestfriend in LA. I met her in our school, she is just new student in our school and she always got bullied so I helped her and we became bestfriends. I fall in love with her, but I am wrong if I will fall for her because she already has a boyfriend. A boyfriend from long distance relationship.

But after few months, she came to my shoulder and cry. She said to me that she and her boyfriend break up. She lied to me that time that she said she have a boyfriend, yes she had but that was before and it came up with past.  Past is past. She tell me the truth and  the whole story.

We become more closer as a friend but we don't realize we are both falling in love to each other. I don't expect to have feelings for her but I don't get it, my brain said never fall to her but then my heart says that take her heart and keep it.

And yes, I kept her heart and we enter to a relationship. A relationship not as a friend or bestfriend but as a Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

I loved her more than myself. But then It was all wrong! I thought she was the perfect girl for me. The eunji I know before was happy and always talk to me. But few months had past she always avoids me and I don't know why.

Flashback

"Yeobo, look. Why are you avoiding me? You just ignored all my text and calls to you. What's your problem?" I asked her and I'm very confused.

"Nothing, I just want to study for this month" she replied and trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Study for this month? But this past months you always avoid me. Is there something wrong that I need to fix? Or a problem that you need to fix?" I asked.

"I- I- I.... Just can't move on from him" she said and crying...

End of flashback

Yes, he never forget her first love. She always  talk about her ex and can't move on from him. I just hated it and it destructed me. She always talk about him but she don't want to say his name. I don't want to ask though because I don't care. Whenever she talks about him, my heart got hurt like she's breaking it into pieces and me myself trying to fix it.

So I said to her we need space so we break up. That's why I'm not brave enough to fight for our love, although I'm not the one who has a problem but her. But I just can't deal with it that everytime I'm with her she tells about him. That makes me feel unimportant to her....

Yes, I really love her. My eunji....

------------------

Ring....

"Oh no, it's time now. Lets go back to our classroom" junior said to us. So we do what he said. Well, this is another day of a not-perfect-time to know what her name.

We entered our room.

Mark's Pov.

We go back to our room.

"How's your days with your partner?" Mr.simon asked.

"Good" we said.

"Good to hear" he said.

"One reminder, next week is going to be a special day for our school. We will have an event which is intramurals. You all guys know about this right?" They all nodded.

Oh gosh, yes intramurals is so exciting. Because it was a free day to all students to play a games like in sports and there's also a booth. Like the jail booth,horror booth and marriage booth.