Chp.4 First move

Mark's Pov.

Yesterday, me and my friends played a game. Every saturday we play basketball. That's my hobby, and like I never have been absent in my entire life playing basketball.

Since today was sunday, I will just stay at home and do nothing. But I think I have something to do. I go to my study table and go on my laptop.

I open my facebook account. I search Chorong's account, and what I expected it appeared! I don't know if I will add her or not? Arggh, never mind. I check her social media.

I stopped into something that caught my eye. Her and Bomi wearing two piece? What? What are they thinking posting like that? It will be so embarassed for them to show their body on social media. I'm gonna kill them tomorrow.

=========

Chorong's Pov.

Yahhh, I feel like I'm having a flu. My body hurts because of yesterday.

I just woke up and do my homeworks since it is sunday and again, tomorrow has classes. I hate mondays!

I decided to check my social media since I'm done with my homeworks, I don't know what to do today.

I open my fb account, and saw something that make me in shocked!

What the heck? Seriously? Did bomi unnie took a picture of us seeing our body?! when did she captured that? Argghh, be ready bomi unnie! Just wait tomorrow!

================

MONDAY

Bomi's Pov.

Ring.. ring..

"Yahh, who's calling me early in the morning?" It's 4:00 am and I wake up in 6:00 am since our school starts in 8:00 am.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Is this Yoon Bomi?" A male voice answered. Who's this? And how did he know my name? And why did he called me early this morning? Wae?

"Ah, ne. Waeyo?"

"finally you answer the call. Please come to the hospital come quick. Your dad rushed to the hospital because of a heart attack. Your mom will explain this to you later" ended the call.

No, no, no ,no this can't be happening! why is this happening to our family?

I get up and change my clothes. I don't take a shower because I need to go quick. So I change as fast as I can.

I wake up my brother and tell him about what happened and he panicked. He open the car engine and we both go to the hospital.

I texted chorong that I can't go on school today. I'm worried about her because she don't have a close friend in our room except me and I'm afraid if she will be bully. But sorry for now chorong, my dad really need me today.

We're here. My mom tell me everything what happened. I don't know how to react, what to do, how to think. I'm just here, sitting and crying alone. I don't know. Why me? Why my dad? Why my family?

===================

Chorong's Pov.

It's already 7:30 am but bomi unnie is not here. Where is she? Does she sick? What happened.

Ring...

Oh no, it's time. What should I do? I have no one close with today. Only bomi unnie is my close friend here. I don't know what to do without her?

So I will text her, I was about to get my phone on my phone but sh*t! I forgot my phone charging at my room. Is this a karma or what? Arghhh ottoke?