Chp. 6 Deal

Mark's Pov.

I don't go to my first class since I am too late.

I walked to the cafeteria because my tummy wants to eat.

What the? I saw taeyeon and chorong fighting.  Taeyeon poured the juice she's holding to chorong.

"Yah, hajima!"  I said to the both of them. This is not good!

I go to taeyeon's side to tell her that she was too rude to chorong.

But I was to look to chorongs side but she's gone. I just want to protect her from Taeyeon

"Yah, your too rude! Don't do that again!" I said with angry feelings.

I don't know why am I like this. I know taeyeon is my girlfriend but I feel my heart was broken because I didn't protect chorong when she was in trouble. Sorry chorong-ah.

"Wae? Do you like her? Why do you protect her and not me? She's the one who started it and I'm your girlfriend not her" taeyeon was angry right now.

Is she lying ? But why did she pour a juice to chorong? Did chorong say something that hurt her?

"but I saw you, you poured some juice to chrong?" I asked.

"Never mind!" She did not listened

"See, then you started it first" she just ignored me and walked away.

Arghhhh, I can't take it anymore. I want to break with taeyeon. But I can't! ottoke?

Next day...

Chorong's Pov.

I wake up late. It's 11:30 am

I don't feel better today. After I cried, I got tired and sleep. I'm absent today, since bomi unnie is absent too. I think without her I am weak and don't know how to face the world. I don't have the confidence today. That girl is war freak! I don't do anything to her. Did she jealous because of me and mark are partners? Well,sorry for her I dodn't mean to.

I went down stairs and eat breakfast. Thank goodness! Mom and brother wasn't here so I can cry out loud all day and emote. If they are here, they will give me tons of questions why am I crying.

Mark's Pov.

Ahhh, she's absent today. I felt guilty and blaming myself that I don't protect chorong.
Oh no, why am I like this? This is not me. This is not mark. No, don't think about her again okay?

After class.

I went to the Basketball court room  since the class is done.I wanted to play basketball alone. First shoot is 3 points. Yeah, I'm good at shooting. Lol.

But a 5 boys walked in. I'm nervous right now. I don't know why. My entire body is shaking of nervous.

"Yah!" A boy walked towards me. He's tall, handsome and swag. I think he's the leader of their group.

I just stood their like a manequin and don't know what to do or talk. If I will walk away or  fight them.

"Do you want to play?" A boy said.

"Why would I?" I asked. Did I know him? Why would I play to strangers right?

"Lets have a deal, if you win in this basketball game, I will let your girlfriend be with you for the rest of your life. But if you lose, you need to make chorong fall in love to you but if you can't do that, I will steal your girlfriend from you" he said seriously. Is he joking or not? Why did he wanted me to have a deal with him? I didn't even know him and the rest of them. Did he like taeyeon? and why chorong get in this trouble?

It's hard to choose,really.

"Wae? For what?" I asked curiously.

"For now, I will not tell you but if you agree to our deal I will say to you at the very end" he said. No! Why is this happening to me?

Now I know the feeling being bullied. Please, I will be a good boy now just go away and I will not bully again.

"Fine, deal!" I agreed. I feel guilty for dealing with this dare.

"Good! Lets play!" He said.

Only me and the boy leader will play the game.

I have the ball first. I run through the ring and thank goodness, 3 points!

Next, the ball was in him. I'm trying to steal the ball but he's good at taking away. And in bad luck, he got 3 points too. Now we're same score.

Next, I got the ball I hope I can shoot... oh no, I accidently shoot it on the side. Argh, no points. He steal the ball and got shoot. Wae?

The score is 3-6. He got high score than me. No, ottoke? Don't worry, I can do this.

I got the ball and suddenly shoot it! Another 3 points for me. Score is tie again. 6-6. I hipe I can beat him this time.

The ball is to him, he run and I was about to steal it but he is too fast to shoot it. Argh, no!

6-9. I need to gain energy this time.

I got the ball and give my best to have 3 points and yes! 3 points. Now the score is 9-9 all tie.

"Hey dude! last round! remember our deal!" Yah I know, I'm not pabo!

The ball was to him, okay markeu. I need to have more energy to steal that ball for taeyeon! If I lose, I will lost my girlfriend plus I will make chorong fall in love with me.  If I don't agree to this deal, I think my life is better without thinking of this kind of problems. Sorry taeyeon and chorong if I loose the both of you.

Okay, he run towards my direction. I tried to steal the ball but I was not lucky I fall to the ground because his feet was on my way. And he's lucky that he got the last points.

"Yah, your being unfair!" I said.

"Wae? I got the last points! You lose and so I win. Ahhh ottoke? HAHAHAHA your so weak! You lose the bet. Say goodbye to your girlfriend. Goodluck on our deal!" He said and laughing along with his friends.

Arghhh! I hate myself! Why am I so weak when it comes to dealing? I blame and blame myself. I lost my girlfriend and now I will make chorongs feeling being played? I don't want that to happen. What if I hurt her feelings? Arghhhh! Ottoke?

==============

Author's Note:

Wae? Mark lost the bet. Did he successfully make chorong fell for him?
What about his girlfriend? 

Yesterday mark broke chorongs heart but that day was not successful for their first together task. What about their task? He didn't even say sorry to chorong yet.

Lets see what will happen next? So keep reading!

P.s: Please do something mark oppa!

Stay strong #teammarkrong