Chp. 9 Happy

Mark' Pov.

This is our second day together actually not second because this past few days are not expected. So we will start again.

I'm here at the gangnam because I said to chorong that I will wait for her here. Today has no classes, yes!

After 15 minutes of waiting.

"Oppa, I'm here" she said at my back and I was surprised because she appeared out of nowhere.

"Yah, you scared me" I said to her while she's sitting.

"Haha, sorry!" Looks like she's happy today.

"Okay, you want something to eat or drink?" I asked. Looking at the menu.

She's not answering me. I look at her and she's staring at me.. Seriously?

"Yah, are you okay?" I asked.

"Oh, so-o-rry" she said and looked embarassed and just look at the menu.

A girl came to our table.

"Annyeonghaseyo,May I take your order sir, ma'am?" She asked.

"Ahm, some takoyaki,ramen, and bibimbap please and my drinks is just an american coffee" I said.

"How about you ma'am?" I look at chorong looks like she doesn't know what to order.

"Just the same order" I said. And the girl nodded and left.

"Okay, so how are you?" I was worried to her because remember the day when we stuck in the storage room? That was my fault. Oh, why did I remember that again.

"Ahm, I'm fine now" she said and smiling, she's really kiyeop. Ah,hajima!

"After we ate lunch, be ready" I said.

"Wae?" She asked. Don't want to answer.

"Just-- later" I said. I want her to be surprise.

"Arasso" she answered.

Chorong's Pov.

Ahhh, today is the day me and mark oppa will meet. I don't think I'm ready to see him. I don't know why.

-------------------

"Here's the order sir and ma'am" the boy said and put the foods in our table. Wow this is really good, looks yummy.

We eat,eat and eat until we full.

"Do you like something to add for your meal?" The girl asked and just looking at mark oppa not me. I just looked away.

"Ahh, none. Can I take the receipt so I can paid it now" mark oppa said and she nodded while smiling before leaving. Eh?

"Are you jealous, jagiya?" He said. Yes, I mean NO.

"Yah! Don't call me that! I'm not jealous and why would I" I said and not looking to him.

"Jinja?" And suddenly he slowly coming near to my face like we're about to kiss and smirking.

"Yah! Hajima" I said

"Hahahahaha" he's bursting in laugh while me feeling embarassed.

"Why is your face like that? Are you shy?" He loves to tease me. Arghhh

"Aniya, why will I be shy to you?" But deep inside, yes.

"Here's the receipt sir" the girl came out of nowhere. Tss. I hate her. Mark oppa paid it and smiling to the girl and the girl feel happy like this is her first time a boy smile at her. Ishh.